HistorX Mod Version 1.96 & DL link

As a avid GTL club racer im always on the look out for the next GTL, and after a good few days testing with fellow club drivers im very impressed with this mod,
I feel it may be a successor to GTL for a club racing, the ffb is very good with the real feel plugin, superb sounds from the cars plenty of well made liveries and a great selection of cars to choose from.

Who is driving this mod would any be interested in using this mod for club racing, with the added bonus
of other content from Rfactor to be used once in a while for fun nights, If we get enough interest i will consider running a few test nights to see how it all comes together as a package.

HistorX mod Click me
to install you will need to follow the instruction but it nice and simple,

As HistorX has a torrent file to download it from, I've uploaded it to my mega account also
here is a link to historX

Part 1
Click Me
Part 2
Click Me
Readme and instructions (please read them before and after installing
Click Me updated 23/03/2017

if you have any problems please use this thread to ask for help
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-mod-version-1-96.80620/

hint and tips for the mod
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/historx-hints-and-tips.83442/

Last edited:
So after a good bit of testing of the mod. Our GTL guys are liking it allot and might be just the new challenge we need to get retro racing going again and what better way that to start some club events.

At peasant we run Tuesdays Thursdays and Sundays in GTL
we will run one night a week but each week change the night so hopefully all can join in the next stage at some point.

Week 1 Tuesday
Week 2 Thursday
Week 3 Sunday

So who is up for some club racing,

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%