HistorX - Lotus Cortina @ Nordschleife

Zzyzx

Warren Williams
Couple of Qs,

First off does anyone have a decent setup for this? I am currently running the "GT&TC A0&A1 ETCC 1965" championship. All I have done is put the final drive all the way up for the final straight and lowered the ride height as far as it will go. Is there anything else that helps?

Secondly in the fuel section it always says (N/A) next to laps no matter how many litres I put in. Why does it do that? I set my laps to complete as 10 when I started the championship but now I realise I have to do 10 laps of the 'ring'. :roflmao:

And finally there seems to be a bug on the first turn of the GP section. If you go into the gravel trap over the other side you get stuck and my wheel (T500) endlessly vibrates even when I'm not moving. The only way to get out is to hit esc.

HistorX is awesome btw!!

Many thanks,
:cool:

the Gravel traps are related to tracks not the HistorX.
Allot of the tracks have really sticky gravel.

the option that can be done is in the TDF file inside the track folder

// Gravel
[FEEDBACK]
Dry=0.52 Wet=0.50 Resistance=5000.00 BumpAmp=0.052 BumpWavelen=4.0 Legal=false Spring=0.0 Damper=0.0 CollFrict=0.8 Sparks=0 Scraping=0 Sink=0.017 Sound=gravel
Reaction=dust Tex=Dustbrown.tga Max=128 Scale=(2.0,2.0,2.0) Growth=(6.0,4.0,3.0) ASDEnvelope=(2.0,0.2,3.5) DestBlend=InvSrcAlpha SrcBlend=SrcAlpha
Reaction=dirt Tex=gravelbrown.tga Max=1024 Scale=(1.75,1.75,1.75) Growth=(6.0,4.0,3.0) ASDEnvelope=(2.0,0.2,3.5) DestBlend=InvSrcAlpha SrcBlend=SrcAlpha
Reaction=softskid Tex=skidbrown.tga Max=1024 Pixel=NoReduceDetail Particle=Plane+Deformable+SingleSided DestBlend=InvSrcAlpha SrcBlend=SrcAlpha
Reaction=softskid Tex=skidbrown.tga Max=1024 Pixel=NoReduceDetail Particle=Plane+Deformable+SingleSided DestBlend=InvSrcAlpha SrcBlend=SrcAlpha
Materials=gravel,sand

Lowering the number in red will allow you to get out of a gravel trap
some tracks have more then one gravel feedback.
which is the edge of of the sand /gravel.

@Zzyzx I agree that HistorX is great :) Why don't you grab a license and join the club races with us? We're driving GTTC A4 cars around Bathurst this week :thumbsup: We have fast and slow drivers, so there's always someone to race

I've read "HistorX - Lotus Cortina @ Nordschleife" and instantly got a boner :D.
As the gentlemen above mentioned, you shouldn't miss out on the fun in the club if you enjoy that mod. Great, friendly atmosphere and you will find someone to compete with at every skill level.

Does no one have a set up for me for Nords? :(

Anyway on a different subject I've just been driving the Porsche 906 around Le Mans (Virtua LM Lemans) and I get terrible spiking going down the Mulsanne Straight. It's nearly shaking my T500 off my cockpit. I've gone into the realfeelplugin.ini and was screwing with the MaxForceAtSteeringRack figure. The default is 400. If I raise this it gets rid of the spiking but I also lose any weight in the wheel. I was wondering if there might be a figure in the track's TDF file like the one mentioned above by Rupe? Is it possible that because the physics in HistorX is different to normal rFactor that this could be having an effect?

I've been following the advice posted by Neils in this thread about realfeal (post 111):
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261644&page=3

Does anyone know of any instructions on the web for using the realfeel console?

Thanks.:cool:

OK for the time being I've gone back to the standard rfactor ffb and it seems to work pretty good. (The heavyest one listed in the upgrades tab).

However, if anyone has the time I would appreciate if you could try something for me. My problem car is the Porsche 906 using RealFeel on this track:

http://forum.emacberry.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5867

Like I said before I get massive FFB spikes, particularly along the Mulsanne straight. It's pretty much unusable. I would like to give realfeel another chance but only if I can get a solution to this problem.

Thanks for listening... :p

Secondly in the fuel section it always says (N/A) next to laps no matter how many litres I put in. Why does it do that? I set my laps to complete as 10 when I started the championship but now I realise I have to do 10 laps of the 'ring'.

Further to the above issue I did the race and after two laps ran out of fuel but rFactor gave me no indication how much fuel I was supposed to add in the first place.

Is it because Nordschliefe is a mod rather than official ISI content?

Any help appreciated.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing