rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh, I have to pull out. I practiced my a** off for this damn race. I am so sorry guys. Rupe because this is the middle of the day in US What would be the latest I could sign up for them. I will practice them but I hate signing up and pulling out so I would rather just sign up the day of the race?
SORRY SIGN ME OUT50%.jpg
@Rupe Wilson

Race 1: Was running the Barracuda. I didnt run the same tempo as leading pack so i was running a bit behind. Doing lots of mistakes. Most often going wide in corners getting dirt on my tires and so. Last lap i was fooling around a bit and powerslided through most corners. At the loooong Carousel i tried to use the clutch to get the rear en to come out... engine fail.

Race 2: This time i was running the Javelin! Best car for this track i think! Lots of torque and speed! The pack held together for many laps. It's not easy to race muscle cars that need the whole track to get around and that also need an average airstrip as braking zone. I think it was Stig i was racing in the end. Too bad i went wide and got stuck in a sand trap. Anyway. I was happy to finish at all!

Thanks for the race!

What a blast! Had fun racing @Stig Bidstrup in R1, after @Sven-Arne Andersson (I think) nailed the start and romped off into the distance in a Firebird. Sandbagging or what? ;) Anyway, I was gaining on Stig in the second half of the race but ran out of laps just as I was about to catch him. WD Stig, nice race :thumbsup:.

In R2 my luck ran out. I was a couple seconds back from the lead pack (what a race they had) when somebody left the track. As the driver came back on, he lost the rear end and ended up crossing the track broadside right in front of me. Nothing I could do but collect him. Sorry for that. Anyway, I picked up some damage and was a little off the pace. In my efforts to catch up in a damaged car I just made more mistakes (when will I ever learn?).

All in all though a great evenings fun and looking forward to another pop at you guys on Thurs.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back