rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
I'll do a few laps in about 2 or so hours if i don't fall asleep. Slept less than 4 hours tonight :O_o:.

@Peter Stokman @Denis Betty
I know this doesn't help much but this is what happens in GSCE or FTruck when the Reiza lobby is down. It's not the number of servers thing, he doesn't get any servers displayed.
Sound like a firewall blocking or some other internet related problem on Peters part because it works for me and Denis (I just checked).
Peter, did you change anything related to internet settings since last race?

It has to be "Refresh List Type: Internet"
Matchmaker should be the default "match.rfactor.net".
Both above i have
For the rest i didnt (as far as i know) change anything The game works in single player as normal. Think have to do a total delete and reinstall (big problem again)
i reset my system back to 2 days ago also no effect

on my other rF (old install) i get serverlist as normal

It has to be "Refresh List Type: Internet"
Matchmaker should be the default "match.rfactor.net".
Both above i have
For the rest i didnt (as far as i know) change anything The game works in single player as normal. Think have to do a total delete and reinstall (big problem again)
i reset my system back to 2 days ago also no effect

on my other rF (old install) i get serverlist as normal
Very strange, it's not the firewall either i assume since it worked before.

Maybe somebody knows which file you could copy over from your main rF install to make it work? @Yves Larose any ideas?

Great fun tonight guys. Unfortunately for me, in R2, I was sat on the grid when I realised I didn't have enough fuel in. I think that, and the bump I got in T2, lead to a lapse in concentration and a missed shift on L1 and I blew it up.

I watched the rest of the race from the pits and I have to say, not everybody was making enough of an effort to stay within the track limits (IMHO).
PLEASE guys, can you all check your replays. If you accidentally exceed the track limits, you should lift off the gas to show you have not gained an advantage. Also, when overtaking, you should have your wheels in front before you turn in or else it's not a fair pass (gentlemen's racing club remember?). If you make contact whilst making a pass, you should give the place back. Responsibility is on the person making a pass to do it cleanly. If you cause someone to go off track, you MUST wait for them and give the place back - this is RD's golden rule.... it's the main reason for not racing on a public server.
ATM, some of the guys are driving fairly, whilst others are bending the rules.
Let's have a level playing field and a friendly, fun and fair atmosphere.

Massive moan over (but I felt it was time).

I had two races in which I completed both events without motors being destroyed but these are two of the tougher engine models. I was hoping for some battles with Hans but he had other plans. In race 2 I had a few good dances with Allan and in one case he bumped my tail and I went off and he stopped and waited .... thanks Allan. I was a little slower than he was but he seemed to be interested in exiting the track a few times.

Cheers to podiums and all drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back