• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

HistorX GTTC A0 @Mondello Park- Sun 13th April

Rupe Wilson

Premium
gttca03-png.52371
Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Class /Cars: GTTC A0
Austin Healey sprite, Alpine A110 1100, Fiat Abarth 850, Mini Cooper S 1071, Mini Cooper S 970, Mini Cooper S 998, Renault 8 Gordini 1100, Renault 8 Gordini 1300, Simca Corsa SS, Simca Corsa 6

Track:
Mondello Park ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Race 1: Mondello Park National 1.867km
practice start time
:
GMT 19:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19:20 free laps
Race start time: GMT 19:30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Race 2: Mondello Park international 3.621km
Practice start time
:
GMT 19:55 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20:15 Free laps
Race start time: GMT 20:25 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Cars available: Fiat Abarth 850, Mini Cooper S 1071, Mini Cooper S 970, Mini Cooper S 998, Renault 8 Gordini 1100, Renault 8 Gordini 1300, Simca Corsa SS, Simca Corsa
Note 3: Over the week you will need to drive a different car for each race.
Note 4: To sign up, Tag me like this - @Rupe Wilson Yes please
this way i wont miss your sign up:)

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Jarek Kostowski
  3. Hans Sneep
  4. Simon Bacon
  5. Andrew Jarnell
  6. Tim Ling
  7. Yves Larose
  8. Denis Betty
  9. Steve Walker
  10. Allan Ramsbottom
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using GTL Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.
And it is not Touring cars !!!
For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:

Rupe Wilson

Premium
yes please
Sunday
National layout - Austin Mini Cooper S 1071
International layout - Renault 8 Gordini 1300

Last edited:
@Rupe Wilson . please add me to sunday race .just down loaded the Mondello Park .Went on server but I get error message terrian mis match . loaded it twice but same need help before sunday please
ps extracted to desk top then cut and pasted in rfactor folder ???

Andy

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Looks like I will be able to make this one. Sign me up please @Rupe Wilson. I will be touring round in the Clockwork Mini and the Simca Corsa trying not to miss gears and wathing my revs like a hawk..... or maybe I'll just crash and burn. Bring it on and let's find out. :D

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
Premium
Well, what a night!

R1 with the Gordini, NOT my favourite car :rolleyes: trundled home...last I think, but I finished :thumbsup:

Race 2 with the Mini 1072, which is a favourite of mine, and the car I'd deliberately left until last:ninja:. Managed to grab pole, mainly because everyone else was driving Gordini's or Simca's ;). Got a reasonable start, just managing to stay in front of a fast starting @Allan Ramsbottom into T1. While the Gordini was far quicker on the straights, the Mini was far quicker through the corners and I slowly built a gap. Had a little scare when the fuel widget went orange :confused:, but I had enough in hand to short shift and still come home the WINNER! :D:D:D First win at RD, and it's only taken me 5 1/2 years :p