rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
i'm not sure i'll be able to race seems like my PC is starting to fade away slowly, the pass 2 days each time i wanna test some combo's or practice online my PC completely frooze and for the first time it froozed while typing this message the first try, its not looking good :(

i'm not sure i'll be able to race seems like my PC is starting to fade away slowly, the pass 2 days each time i wanna test some combo's or practice online my PC completely frooze and for the first time it froozed while typing this message the first try, its not looking good :(
Did it get warmer in Canada in the past few days like it got here? You had those freezes on graphically more demanding tracks and if you get more now that it's warmer, it might really help to get rid of dust on your CPU/GFX cooler.
Sounds like overheating too me, i once had a silenced case with awfuly bad ventilation and the symptoms were exactly the same, had to leave the case open in summer as not even cleaning prevented it from overheating > freezing my PC.

sounds like the Hard disk is leaving you :( , had exactly the same problem a year ago
New disk solved it.

@Jarek Kostowski

i doudt its a heating problem or a dust problem but it doesn't do any arm to clean it.

@Stig Bidstrup

well the hard drive is one of the things that its slowly fading away, i changed my MotherBoard almost 2 years ago but it was a use one since the new MB doesn't support my CPU anymore so it mean that my MB is 7 years old now.

to be honest i'm not very keen to put time and effort on my PC as it will broke eventually for sure and investing money on it in my opinion is a waste of money as it won't be able to run any new games anyway so i'm gonna try and find a way to get a new PC.

@Jarek Kostowski

i doudt its a heating problem or a dust problem but it doesn't do any arm to clean it.

@Stig Bidstrup

well the hard drive is one of the things that its slowly fading away, i changed my MotherBoard almost 2 years ago but it was a use one since the new MB doesn't support my CPU anymore so it mean that my MB is 7 years old now.

to be honest i'm not very keen to put time and effort on my PC as it will broke eventually for sure and investing money on it in my opinion is a waste of money as it won't be able to run any new games anyway so i'm gonna try and find a way to get a new PC.
One thing you can do without much effort is just leave one side of the case open and see if the problem still occurs. If you got some more time just suck the biggest chunks of dust with a vacuum cleaner out of there.
Maybe you both are right and it's not that, but if you're lucky it might just be enough to get you on track tonight :).

Had some heat issues too cleaned everything in the tower and all fans now it is silent again and nice low temperatures. One open wall has in my tower a worser temperatur it sucks from the front directly to the cpu cooler if you open it there is no airstream anymore.
Bit busy in the moment on some cars and searching for new home so I prefer in the moment GTA5 for relaxing in the evening. Deinstalled my wheel to get some more progress on my rig too. I'm anoyed from my driving desk get again some pain on my wrist from it. Time to change this.
In a few weeks I'm back. Now I have to cut some pipes for my header I started to build.
Best regards stan

Sorry to hear that Yves, hope you can get it sorted ASAP.:(

This night driving thing is a blast though! First race in the BMW, which i actually practiced in during the tuesday night event:rolleyes:, was hard work but good fun once I got going :redface:.
Because in a sudden whim of brilliance I decided that starting in 2nd gear might be a good idea, and then I STALLED the car at the start line:roflmao::laugh:. Didn't even know that was possible.:) So I had some catching up to do... and failed.:D

Race 2 I chose the fastest Pantera, thinking it'd have great straight-line speed at least. And it did, and wasn't too shabby around corners either, once I figured out how to drive it.
Sorry Jarek for overtaking you for 1st, I was under the impression that you and Denis have had a little get-together; I didn't realise until after the race that you didn't, but rather you were being a gentleman and just waiting for him...:O_o:

THX Yves for the event, hope you get to enjoy the whole of it again soon;), and for sharing setups. And Thx all for racing!

I couldn't make the last couple of races due to important boat repairs and maintenance that must be completed done before launching date. Got to take advantage of the good weather. Hope to be there Sunday, but have to wait and see how much gets done.

Sorry Jarek for overtaking you for 1st, I was under the impression that you and Denis have had a little get-together; I didn't realise until after the race that you didn't, but rather you were being a gentleman and just waiting for him...:O_o:
Don't be sorry for racing please, if we all waited it would be a grandma-tea-club. I only do that if i'm cocky enough to think i'll still get you before the end, Denis had good pace before his puncture so i thought i'll wait for him and we hunt you down together. Best thing you can do to teach me a lesson in such a situation is to run away with the win :D.

Thanks for racing chaps, good fun.

Don't be sorry for racing please, if we all waited it would be a grandma-tea-club. I only do that if i'm cocky enough to think i'll still get you before the end, Denis had good pace before his puncture so i thought i'll wait for him and we hunt you down together. Best thing you can do to teach me a lesson in such a situation is to run away with the win :D.

Thanks for racing chaps, good fun.
I was gonna say than one day I'll catch you out Jarek.... but then I woke up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 220 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%