rFactor Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
386026rFactorHistoricXflyer.jpg

Please Note this is for rFactor 1

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM HistorX
Ip 5.198.127.19:34297
Class /Cars: Lotus Elite '61 Vs Fiat Abarth 1000TC '65
Track: Watkins glen Nascar layout ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

Practice start time: GMT 20.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (13 laps)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 20.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.20 (13 laps)

Note 1: Only default liveries or the liveries that come with the mod please
Note 2: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Lotus / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 2: 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
but please use escape on the 3rd lap do not drive it

Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe wilson - lotus / Abarth
  2. Yves Larose - Abarth/ lotus
  3. Matej Lakota - Lotus / Abarth
  4. Jarek Kostowski - Abarth/ lotus
  5. Andrew Jarnell - Lotus / Abarth
  6. Jack Smith - Abarth/ lotus
  7. Tristan Clark - Lotus / Abarth
  8. Hans Sneep - Abarth/ lotus
  9. Steven Walker - Lotus / Abarth
  10. Mike Bishop - Abarth/ lotus
  11. Allan Ramsbottom - Lotus / Abarth
  12. Mick Martin - Abarth/ lotus
  13. Jacob Boonstra - Lotus / Abarth
  14. Krzysztof Babi - Abarth/ lotus
  15. Tim Ling - Lotus / Abarth
  16. Stig Bidstrup - Abarth/ lotus
  17. Roland Warmenhoven - Abarth/ lotus
  18. Hiroshi Awazu - Abarth/ lotus
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qualifying you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers and get out on track with them, watch how they drive, you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
We ALL brake a little differently and drive the corners differently, get used to how they drive and then we can all race more safely.
If you drop out of the server during qualifying you can return.

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

For info on HistorX 1.96 click me

Last edited:
Great fun as always ...except if you blow your engine ... which never happened today.... completed both events..... so great fun.

I hope I did not cause you grief Andrej as we negotiated the turn and you ended up off track and kept going behind the fence. I slowed for you but you never returned to track. I saw you driving along the outside of the fence. Just exploring I hope.

I received a pit speed penalty in race 2, not realizing the pit speed limit was 70.

Thanks Rupe and Yves for the event. Cheers to all drivers.

Just downloaded the track. It's awesome, I will definitely have to get up to speed on these cars, finally forced to work on that heel toe thang. See on the track

I have really trouble finding races as good & fun as those anywhere else, love this club. New guys, regulars, bit quicker or a little slower, everyone is driving clean and respectfully and seems to enjoy his tracktime despite the occasional hick-up with those cars that demand so so much focus.I guess the cars just attract a more mature audience.
Sorry for shamelessly grabbing both wins i kinda had a good flow on this track and it really felt like an achievement after those hot battles :).

I think (and hope) this club will grow in the long term, as those cars are so rewarding and hard to put down after you overcome the initial learning curve and stick with them. If you're not discouraged by race three, chances are you'll get addicted :D.

And who knows what is still to come (rF2?), the mod is constantly being worked on and instead of getting bored with it i like it more and more with every new year and build.

Thanks to @Rupe Wilson , @Yves Larose and to everyone else who helps running this.
Cheers to the clubbers, it's been a pleasure once again :thumbsup:.

drej as we negotiated the turn and you ended up off track and kept going behind the fence. I slowed for you but you never returned to track. I saw you driving along the outside of the fence. Just exploring I hope..
No Jack, that wasnt your fault, I just saw a friend in the crowd and wanted to give him a ride... But the marshals were against and didnt let me go back on the track with him as a co driver so I got pissed and left the track to provide that experience at least on public roads :)

Yea, I guess that's it. I just grew up driving these cars and it just feels right. I am amazed how close they are to the real thing. Driving with your hips.

Sign me up, this is my first online race with historx and rfactor, so besides trying to control these beasts. I may need some help with some of the logistics Do you do teamspeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back