rF2 Historix Test Event - TC65 Class - Northampton Int'l - Fri 26th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
You're nothing if not a creature of habit :biggrin:

It's only the Abarth like the default one in GTL - We're running TC65 class tonight.

The Coppa Mille Abarths are not available in the class tonight - I wouldn't want you to waste any practice time on the wrong Abarth.

I can't race tonight Stuart, but I hope this won't be the last historix event, really want to try it. Have a good time guys!
I expect we'll run some more - but the scheduling makes it difficult for where to fit it.

I'm not going to cut down on GTL (we only have 2 nights anyway), and cutting down on the Caterhams isn't really on the menu either.

Maybe we could make it a European sunday afternoon / US morning event, before the evening Open wheelers or whatever.

I have 45 minutes to find a solution for my FFB that is way too strong, i am waking up all the neighbors driving on the track :( If i cant get it to work properly i am not going to drive .

Oh this was one of the best rFactor races i ever had! The Abarth felt mighty with that fantastic engine sound and i had to push it like i was chased by the devil himself. Had some awesome fights with Anders (Honk! Honk! :D) and Stu (more Honk!). Couldn't participate in race 2 as i got a phonecall that needed to be answered.

Please let us do this more often in the rF Club as it was exactly what i have been missing the last months: classic cars! :thumbup:

Thanks guys for joining and thanks Stu for this great evening of close combat and most of all super fair racing! This is how RD Club racing should be!!

Maybe we could make it a European sunday afternoon / US morning event, before the evening Open wheelers or whatever.
I'd rather you didn't do that, actually :smile: It would coincide with the weekly events I run at GP-Racing and while the events have always been a success so far I'd still like to get quite a few more people on the server and that's difficult enough as it is without you running events for the same mod at the same time :) You do as you wish, of course, just giving my (biased) opinion :tongue:

Thanks a million Stu for setting it up, if someday we get bored of the cats (doubt it though) this is a proper replacement. or maybe the odd event from time to time.

anyway i came to the race with almost zero practice, as ive been working 14 hours a day the last 14 days. i started out with the Alfa Gta and made a nice feeling setup, that car is a blast to drive. Then Stu and Hans logged thier Mini's and i saw the light :biggrin:

I managed to leave 10 secs before qually to load the mini and glad i do, this is without comparison on my top 3 sim drives ever. That car is made for fun close racing, i had an awesome duel with Bram over 8'ish laps until my tires was gone, some parts of track i was faster, Bram would be faster on other parts, it was really a awesome chase. My driving style dont like old school FWD cars since i smoke the tires in no time, need to work on that :biggrin:

Stuart shoved his GTl experience by being slow in start of race and then put most of us back as the laps went by.... nice driving :cool:

I do hope its not the last time we have an event like this, i really really enjoyed it :thumbup:

It was a Fun race evening again,nice to see Bram on track he can drive that Abarth as the "Devel"him self (lol) an Anders in the Mini together with Stuart in front of me could not get them had a leg of top speed on the straits to low in gearing I think,but it was Big fun.

Race 2, most of the guys dropout so we did a fun race in the Mini with 5 of us an that was great.

Thanks Stuart,for setting this up,an for the guys that had big fun in these cars we do 2 race evenings with GT Legends so drop in maybe you like that to:wink:
Because you must have GTL to drive the Historix Mod I think?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back