HistoricX racing club feedback and suggestions

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's

in this thread we'll be talking about suggestions for events, in the next few weeks we'll be trying different things and you are welcome to make suggestions after all its everybody club i will only ask that when you suggest an event that you also think about the less skilled driver so it won't be too hard and not enjoyable for them.

let's start talking :)

Just for everyone's guide - please do post in here if you genuinely have any livery preferences that I can use to pad out vehicles/classes.

Preferences expressed so far:
@Hans Sneep - light orange / black / white #69
@Jack Smith - white / red #33
@Stuart Thomson - crimson / white #55
@Ross McGregor - silver / white #7
@Knut Omdal Tveito - sky blue / white #22
@Denis Betty - white / red #24
@Allan Ramsbottom - bright orange / black #03
@Roland - olive green / white #71
@Peter Stokman - black / gold #12

Basically, these schemes will be in most of the packs where the skins are limited, and there isn't a viable alternative in the skins that are there. They won't be identical on each car because not every car allows the same design to work so you'll have to allow me some latitude, hence the specification for colours rather than designs. Also - if you specify a number, and that number already exists as a default car, there might be some sleight of hand to get things working.

So...if you want a scheme that you like to be there, you need to let me know.

Last edited:
Nope, and for two reasons:-
1. I might just be an effete southern ponce, but I'm not going to put that flag on anything that I have to do with. I did it once before but I've since learned that it has hugely negative connotations, and
2. (less importantly) that's a specific custom skin - whereas I'm looking to pad out the existing ones with other generic ones, just shading them towards one we know will be the preference. As @Denis Betty says "He's not talking fancy skins covered in decals, just basic skins of different colours"

I can take it as a full "bright orange" skin with "American" style numbers as your preference, but that's as far as I go.

Last edited:
.... so it's tough to learn a track and car in a 20 minute practise session!
:laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao:
Even I can do that, so

yes-you-can-01w6r3.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for going OT.

I would LOVE to have my green-and-white GTL League #71 Pantera skin in rFactor, but it'd be not much use, as the private Pantera already has 8 or 9 skins and the GTS and Factory Pantera would probably be run together and amongst them they have plenty skins too.

So in general I'd like to see some (partially) green skins included, preferably on LHD versions of cars that have both RHD and LHD versions...

Last edited:
@Stuart Thomson
I like this Light Orange - White - Black combo Stu, so if its not a problem...Please ;)
OK cool, although as I said above and to Allan I won't guarantee identical liveries across all cars, it's just the colour scheme I'll use.

@Roland - your Panty was more of a light-ish olive green colour wasn't it?

edit - yep, found it :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 126 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing