Resource icon

MGP17 Historic Tracks 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
thx for keep updating...
a chance for a seperate "normal" and "tucked-in" boots for custom-rider version?

or can you tell me what data i have to edit to get the normal boots back... really don't like the tucked-in ones :(

thx for keep updating...
a chance for a seperate "normal" and "tucked-in" boots for custom-rider version?

or can you tell me what data i have to edit to get the normal boots back... really don't like the tucked-in ones :(

if you want the normal boots back, replace in data.mix "DATA\Graphics\resourceset.bml" with the original file.
maybe i do seperate versions for next update ... atm i have too many data.mixes floating around.

Rez, I read a post earlier by you in which you detailed the editing needed to get the Sky texture(s) to work properly on sunny weather.. I cannot fine it again now that I am back home and trying to install this track. Can you please point me in the right direction? I think you were talking about the bml editor but I could be wrong..I may have misread what you said. Anyway, as always, thanks very much in advance.

Rez, I read a post earlier by you in which you detailed the editing needed to get the Sky texture(s) to work properly on sunny weather.. I cannot fine it again now that I am back home and trying to install this track. Can you please point me in the right direction? I think you were talking about the bml editor but I could be wrong..I may have misread what you said. Anyway, as always, thanks very much in advance.

Don't worry. I found it again. It's in the motogp 15 section. No worries. Great work Rez!

can you please have a look in your gfxgem.mix file
with your file 2001 rossi is broken :(

motogp17x64_2017_07_2fbskt.jpg

motogp17x64_2017_07_28msnz.jpg

oops sorry...i totally forgot to revert this :D -- he looks fine with VRTGs FourStrokes.mix (somehow)
motogp17x64_2017_07_2eux95.png

have to look if i changed this with gfxgem.mix or data.mix (could be i also broke Colin Edwards 2005)
edit : okay, my bad ... gfxgem_pilots.bml has some wrong numbers.

Last edited:
ReZ updated Historic Tracks with a new update entry:

visual improvements

- fixed broken Valentino Rossi 2001
- semi-fixed a broken camera before race start on Indianapolis
(still need to find better coordinates)

- added entries to IdealTrackTimes.bml for better qualy and races in dry conditions, based on latest and best sector times i could find per track and class on the official MGP site.
Please note that if a bike class never used a track, it I did not put in real lap and sector times.

- added Icon and Pictures for the tracks to mix into GfxPak.mix.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello REZ,

I have got computer up and running again.
So i finally could have a look at the sky textures which are not there if you run this track on MGP 17.

It seemed i find a solution for it :)... need to have another look tonight, see if the *reflection textures* need any work.
ATM its running OK.

Although its a little hard to release it..... for easy release i should upload the whole repacked track (a lot of MB's :()
Otherwise its not easy to explain what need to be done.
But probably not many peeps interested in it so np. (i guess)

Rez, really chuffed we now have Indianapolis on motogp17.

Can I very cheekily ask whether it might be possible to import the same Indianapolis track to RIDE 2?

I really enjoy the track and to have it available to race on on RIDE 2 as part of your mod would be the "cherry on the cake" as the English say..

Just thought I would ask.

Tracey

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 64 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%