Resource icon

MGP17 Historic Tracks 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have Monza too, what about that ?

with the Monza trackfile from VRTG ? yes, gives a nice autumn version :)
can be in the next version i guess.
motogp17x64_2017_07_044sea.png

hmmm...
motogp17x64_2017_07_160ym3.png

Last edited:
ReZ updated Historic Tracks with a new update entry:

new functions, bikes, graphics and a track

- fixed some stuff i have broken in 0.4
- added the option to use Monza from VRTG as a racetrack
- re-activated the missing bikes
- added the option to use Custom Rider with Historic Bikes
(I recommend using FourStrokes.mix and all the TwoStrokes***.mix files from VRTG, otherwise a lot of suits will not work)
- added LOD-fix from Total-FX mod
- removed useless files from Rally and Flattrack...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Didn't knew it was that complicated.
But I'll try again...
Can I use only those 5-6 track imported from VRTG and notthing else, you have mention in your update page:
- re-activated the missing bikes
- added the option to use Custom Rider with Historic Bikes
(I recommend using FourStrokes.mix and all the TwoStrokes***.mix files from VRTG, otherwise a lot of suits will not work)
- added LOD-fix from Total-FX mod
- removed useless files from Rally and Flattrack...

if you unpack data.mix - replace the edited files with the original ones ... yes - i don't need to understand the logic behind.

GRAPHICMANAGER.BML = LOD fix
RIDERANDCATEGORYFLOW.BML = option for custom rider and extra bikes.

if you like to have useless files back in the game I cannot help you ... did not make notes what their names are.

if you unpack data.mix - replace the edited files with the original ones ... yes - i don't need to understand the logic behind.

GRAPHICMANAGER.BML = LOD fix
RIDERANDCATEGORYFLOW.BML = option for custom rider and extra bikes.

if you like to have useless files back in the game I cannot help you ... did not make notes what their names are.
could you please upload the *circuit*.mix files pls?

Not sure why are you so surprised.
I just want the tracks from previous game, since I love Laguna, Donington, Monza,... I DON'T NEED any "extra" bikes and they don't interest me. That "MAX LOD at distance" is not that important to me now since my regular GPU broke and I use my old one, hence I'm not that into boosting graphic to max (and over the max apparently) but just simple, plain, racing tracks import. You still puzzled with my state of mind ?
Here, this guy did exactly that,
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ride2-tracks-for-motogp17-and-other-experiments.16072/
just too bad he uses Ride2 tracks, and I want ValeGame tracks. Isn't that one simple wish. :)

Not sure why are you so surprised.
I just want the tracks from previous game, since I love Laguna, Donington, Monza,... I DON'T NEED any "extra" bikes and they don't interest me. That "MAX LOD at distance" is not that important to me now since my regular GPU broke and I use my old one, hence I'm not that into boosting graphic to max (and over the max apparently) but just simple, plain, racing tracks import. You still puzzled with my state of mind ?
Here, this guy did exactly that,
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ride2-tracks-for-motogp17-and-other-experiments.16072/
just too bad he uses Ride2 tracks, and I want ValeGame tracks. Isn't that one simple wish. :)
do you have the .mix files?

Would you be adding the official Fourstrokes Riders From Valentino Rossi the Game ??
Interesting I se you added Valentino 2005 in the pilots BML . Is this hard to do ? to add other riders ?

Would you be adding the official Fourstrokes Riders From Valentino Rossi the Game ??
Interesting I se you added Valentino 2005 in the pilots BML . Is this hard to do ? to add other riders ?

the only problem i have encountered is ... the new added pilot will be locked and i haven't found a way unlock him (looks like the most effort they put in development of the game went into locking historic pilots:speechless:)

apart from the fact, that i just forgot to remove him before i uploaded the mod ... welcome to my ignore-list:rolleyes:

What a fine example of great cummunity member you are not.
You really can't take an advice or constructive criticism, although you own said that your mod has some serious problems - parts of it can be used at all. Can't take a joke too.
Wellcome to my less worth people list.

go away you spoiled brat ... whining because i put features in my mod that you don't like ...build your own if you don't like it ... too dumb or lazy to replace the two files that would change it, but wants special needs extra sausage boiled for him.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%