Other Historic GT: Naming Update for AMS [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

If i copy the Realfeel plugin.ini to my Installation, the Game don´t start correctly. There is opening always a seperate Command Window on Desktop.
If i change back to original Realfeel plugin.ini, all works fine.

My Solution was, to copy all HX... Entries from your Realfeel ini and paste it to my exist Realfeel ini.
Now it works.

Best Regards,
winkie

Same problem here. Will try yout fix.

Thanks

Thank you for the last update, the FFB is now very good!
However, the game always crashes when I select the P1 class in the main menu. All other classes are OK.

Hello,

there is no entry for the Ferrari 330(Class P2) at your realfeel.ini File. Can you fix it please?

Best Regards,
winkie

Edit:
I had this Mod installed at Stockcar Extreme too. I was taken the Realfeel entry from SCE and it works fine for me.
[HX330]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=800.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.500000
Kr=3.000000

Last edited:
As the mod you refer to from XF is intended for GSC, it still uses rfm files instead of srs. I noticed that I don't have a graphic page in-game for Historic GT, and the opponents list is blank for these classes. Can someone explain how I can get that to work? Thanks!

As the mod you refer to from XF is intended for GSC, it still uses rfm files instead of srs. I noticed that I don't have a graphic page in-game for Historic GT, and the opponents list is blank for these classes. Can someone explain how I can get that to work? Thanks!
?

Sorry if I somehow wasn't clear enough. The mod package for Historic GT from the site that you posted the link to is for GSC, which still uses .rfm files, and Automobilista does not. To get the GSC Historic mod to work in AMS, I can't use the .rfm files, so where do I get the .srs (Series) files? Also, is this file structure difference the reason why I can't see the opponent classes in the game?

When I want to choose a car to race, I get only to see a safety car? No other car whatsoever to be seen?
I checked the downloaded file (V0.6) and I can't find any .dds file. The .rar file shows .veh files, but not the necessary .dds files. Or did I something wrong?

doesnt matter what i copy into where this mod aint showing in the game , where to unzip the files all at once or every file separate ?

unzipped in main AMS folder i now see all car classes in the main menu , but when select all cars or a seperate car and go next then i only see a camaro safety car , what i have done wrong

UPDATE finally it worked

Last edited:
Open the realfeel file in the archive with a text editor and append by copy-paste all the content to the realfeel file in the game main directory.
I hope this will help.

Open the realfeel file in the archive with a text editor and append by copy-paste all the content to the realfeel file in the game main directory.
I hope this will help.

Thx 4rply i done this
in the AVO 0.06 is also HistorX realfeel for AMS.xlsx file should this also be copied to AMS main folder ?
cheers

Update it works now only 1 thing in HistoricX rf1 when you adjust RF like ctrl + nump 6 (or what ever) then you can hear what you changed but in AMS now its silence so exept ctrl 2 ON/OFF you feel that but for other commands you dont now what result is ( if you can follow me:))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back