rF2 Historic F3 @ Lakeside Park - Thu 16 Dec 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Welcome to the club. Look forward to seeing you on track and (hopefully) a chat on Discord.

I hate this bit but it's gotta be done. Could you please read the RD Racing Club Rules (linked in the OP of this thread). By signing up you agree to abide by our rules, but don't let that make you nervous - we'll help you through and we're pretty understanding of new club members. Any questions, fire away.

Also, in order to identify everybody on the server, we all use our real names in game and display our real name in the race event thread (here). To do this, click on your profile (top right) and go to account settings and populate the Real Name field. Only other Premium members can see you real name and only in event threads. Your name will not give results in any internet search. That's it - see you on Thursday. :)

"By signing up you agree to abide by our rules". How i sign up? i gave a like in "race club rules". or must i subscribe???
And i put my real name in the settings
;)

"By signing up you agree to abide by our rules". How i sign up? i gave a like in "race club rules". or must i subscribe???
And i put my real name in the settings
;)
Sorry, sorry, my poor use of English - I wasn't clear. You already signed up when you posted in this thread that you would like to race - that is what I meant. I didn't add you to the list because I was waiting until you completed the Real Names field.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm a bit rubbish.... you get used to it. :roflmao:

Adding you to the sign up list now fella.

See you on Thursday. :D :thumbsup:

Edit: Welcome to the club. The guys are very helpful - there are no stupid questions, so ask if you're not sure. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the new ones, if there are any issues don't be shy and just ask.... There are no stupid questions...!!

Looking forward to see (and hopefully) speak to you on thursday!

Great stuff. I'm sure you'll be glad that you did.
Could you do me one last favour and complete the Real Names field in Account Details please?
Really looking forward to racing with you guys. :)
Yeah sorry i thought i had already filled it out. I just filled it out again, if it doesnt show up just add me as Emil Gandara instead of my ign

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back