rF2 Historic F3 @ Ibarra - Thu 14 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Denis Betty one Eve and Spark Lucky Strike livery for you ;)

The Eve
EveF3ls 1.png

EveF3ls 2.png

Eve Download link

The Spark (i know about the little strippe part but nothing i can do about it :cry:)
Spark F3 LS 1.png

Spark F3 LS 2.png

Spark donwload link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Historic Challenge_EVE_1968 or Historic Challenge_spark_1968 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

@Denis Betty one Eve and Spark Lucky Strike livery for you ;)

The Eve
View attachment 435814
View attachment 435815

Eve Download link

The Spark (i know about the little strippe part but nothing i can do about it :cry:)
View attachment 435817
View attachment 435818

Spark donwload link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Historic Challenge_EVE_1968 or Historic Challenge_spark_1968 \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Thank you Yves. :)

We raced the Spark & Eve F2s around Hockenheim '66 with F3 Fanatics on Saturday. I was a bit down on the track to begin with but it kinda grew on me. I think that will be the venue for the next BT20 event. ;)

Goood!

However, can I ask to not have that next week. Both to not have old open wheelers two thursdays in a row, but also... erhm. I cannot make it next Thursday (again, someone wants to pay iRacing sub and track for me to do one thursday-event, I feel bad if I say no). However, I'd really like to race the old F1-cars (and make some more designs!) :)

Goood!

However, can I ask to not have that next week. Both to not have old open wheelers two thursdays in a row, but also... erhm. I cannot make it next Thursday (again, someone wants to pay iRacing sub and track for me to do one thursday-event, I feel bad if I say no). However, I'd really like to race the old F1-cars (and make some more designs!) :)
60's open wheelers? 2 weeks in a row? Are you maaaaaaad????? ;) :roflmao:

The plan was to race the new Lada at that S397 Finland track... whatever it's called, that nobody ever races at.

So you won't be missing much sideways action.... not. :(

Maybe I should just put the Grp C's on a Spa and just take a week off racing. :(

Last edited:
60's open wheelers? 2 weeks in a row? Are you maaaaaaad????? ;) :roflmao:

The plan was to race the new Lada at that S397 Finland track... whatever it's called, that nobody ever races at.

So you won't be missing much sideways action.... not. :(

Maybe I should just put the Grp C's on a Spa and just take a week off racing. :(

Ooooh. I have subscribed to those Ladas! They might be a thing for the Short Track Sundays as well! Havent tried them.

Oh, and I am both mad and crazy, but I dont see the relevance :whistling: :whistling: haha!

@Jack Smith one Eve and Spark Molson Canadian livery for you ;) (sorry for the late posting)

The Eve
Eve F3 mc 1.png

Eve F3 mc 2.png

Eve download link

The Spark

Spark F3 mc 1.png

Spark F3 mc 2.png

Spark download link

To use liveries in game:

Sorry but unable to race for a while because my internet is disconnecting and joining back again about every 30 min all day long. Tech guy has been here twice and nothing he can do. The issue is with the tower sending the signal and the internet provider is not servicing their tower anymore so nothing I can do except keep complaining along with everyone else .... and wait for the new internet provider company ( Bell ) to installs the high speed cables to our houses, which they are working on now but no indication as to when it wlil be available.

@Denis Betty i've been called for work so i will have to sign out :cry: have fun gents :)
Sorry but unable to race for a while because my internet is disconnecting and joining back again about every 30 min all day long. Tech guy has been here twice and nothing he can do. The issue is with the tower sending the signal and the internet provider is not servicing their tower anymore so nothing I can do except keep complaining along with everyone else .... and wait for the new internet provider company ( Bell ) to installs the high speed cables to our houses, which they are working on now but no indication as to when it wlil be available.
It never rains. :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing