rF2 Historic F3 @ Hockenhiem 1966 -Thu 24 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK - I"M SHOUTING! :D Yes - I'd like to try your setup since I'm terrible at developing my own.

Please let me know how to load it into rF2 as well. Thanks!
Aw shoot... I should have qualified my statement by pointing out that sharing is easy IN GAME.
Anyways, here is what I have. You're very welcome to it.
It goes in rF2>Userdata>player>Settings> and then the track, so in this case, for me it's
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Hocke_F3Ct

Attachments

• Spark .svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 100
Aw shoot... I should have qualified my statement by pointing out that sharing is easy IN GAME.
Anyways, here is what I have. You're very welcome to it.
It goes in rF2>Userdata>player>Settings> and then the track, so in this case, for me it's
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Hocke_F3Ct
Thanks - I'll give it a try.

One other question before race time: I've been on the server and it shows me as"bhoenigmann" instead of "Bert Hoenigmann". Is that OK? If not, how do I change it?

Thanks.

Thanks - I'll give it a try.

One other question before race time: I've been on the server and it shows me as"bhoenigmann" instead of "Bert Hoenigmann". Is that OK? If not, how do I change it?

Thanks.
In the launcher, click on your name (top right). Have a play with that. If you can't sort it out before the race tonight, don't worry. I was messing with it a month or so back and it took me an hour or more to get it how I wanted it (for another racing site). Can't remeber what I did now, sorry.

In the launcher, click on your name (top right). Have a play with that. If you can't sort it out before the race tonight, don't worry. I was messing with it a month or so back and it took me an hour or more to get it how I wanted it (for another racing site). Can't remeber what I did now, sorry.

OK, Thx. BTW - I like your setup.

Thanks for the race tonight, Guys.

But FWIW, I was a little disappointed at race start. Whoever it was that qualified last in Race 1(just behind me) locked up our wheels about 2 seconds into the race, knocking me off into the grass. Granted, I got a poor start, but still.....No apology, didn't wait for me. So, I was back to hotlapping by myself right from the get-go. :rolleyes:

Later on I caught up with 2 of you (how do I show is in which car?) and we had a lap or two of good racing, but then I went off on my own and got a bit of damage, so I packed it in, since I've got an appointment later today.

All-in-all I enjoyed myself though, and I hope to see you again next week.

Great fun while it lasted, awesome combo. Sadly got stuck in the scenery in race 2 following a contact with another car. Sorry for the quick silent departure, I realized I have like a minute or so to join another race... (though I really shouldn't have bothered...)

Thanks for the race!

That was two great second races for me, had many close fights for position . At the end of the second race I was even trying to pass Stig to get second place(which would be my best result by far ). But on last lap Denis was closing fast, and I made mistake at the end and he capitalized on it.
Anyway I didn't know historic open wheelers can be that fun!

First of all sorry to Denis for the touch in race 2 fighting for position 6.
If I saw it correctly you touched another car also... Really sorry for that.

Apart from that it was simply awesome.
3rd place in race 1 (very happy), second race was solid midfield but still ok.

These cars are so much fun and rewarding. It's just men and machine + other awesome racers...

Thanks a lot, Brilliant!
CU next time!

Thank you all for signing up and for racing. It was truly heart warming for me to see such a large grid for my first event back as a host. The driving (from what I could see) was pretty fair and the atmosphere was great too. Well done guys. :thumbsup:

Please check out the event I've posted for next Thursday. I think it'll be a really fun combo and I hope you are all gonna like it. It'd be great to get a regular event running with 20(ish) drivers and a really nice vibe about the place, so let's see what we can do.

Cheers everybody, hope to see you all next week. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%