rF2 Historic F3 @ Hockenheimring - Thu 28 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In as well, please, thank you.

But once again, a very unfortunate clash with Raceroom :cry:
Welcome Martin.
I'm afraid that the only possible alternative evening for this is Tuesday. Problem is, if I was to move it now, that would be less convenient for somebody else I guess.

@Denis Betty Nah, I might not act like it at times, but I fully understand the world doesn't revolve around me and my schedules. It's just a bummer that from my perspective the Raceroom Tuesdays are boring as hell as far as I am concerned lately and there's no AMS on Monday or Wednesday, so it's three days of no racing or racing elsewhere, and then on Thursday it's usually a toss up between rF2 and Raceroom with both offering races I'd love to do, but obviously can only do one.

You mean your gonna casually saunter over to a car you've never driven and blow most of us into the weeds. :roflmao::D

Welcome to our humble club sir. I look forward to receiving some racing lessons from you. ;)
That would be exactly that if I would race with historic F1:) With F3 it shouldn't be that bad(hopefully), but I don't expect to be at top, to put it lightly:)

Last edited:
Yes guys, thanks for the good fun - and for sharing some setup wisdom, although that did not help me right away.
Is there a way to check lap times / best times of the races somewhere?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back