rF2 Historic F3 @ Barber Motorsports - Thu 15Feb18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hoi champs

can I join?
installed teamspeak, but have no speaker,lol
I can hera, no talking
OK, we'd be happy to have you join us. TeamSpeak has chat, so I can type if I need to speak to you. Maybe you can get some headphones for next time?
I'll add you to the sign up list. :thumbsup:

Was a lot of fun tonight, I thought so, at least. Next time, after R1, I'll go straight to warm up. Thanks to @Joseph Wright for the tip.... it's a big learning curve for me ATM, but I'll get there.
Next week's event is posted. :thumbsup:

I seem to have got the dreaded rF2 stutter mutha fecka for race two. It started as fps drops in the pits as we were waiting for the server to update and got worse through the race start, so I pulled over and quit when I saw it was going to end badly. Will try some more online races to see if it is a recurring issue or a one off.

I seem to have got the dreaded rF2 stutter mutha fecka for race two. It started as fps drops in the pits as we were waiting for the server to update and got worse through the race start, so I pulled over and quit when I saw it was going to end badly. Will try some more online races to see if it is a recurring issue or a one off.
I had that too near the end of race 1, luckily was only minor and only lost me about a second. But It's annoying for sure. Maybe turn down some graphic settings? Sometimes its the PC being overworked, as I get the identical thing offline with too many AI.

Nooooooooooo!
Could it possibly be track related?

Nooooooooooo!
Could it possibly be track related?
Yeah, quite possibly. I have had micro stutters before, but this was like a slide show effect, like some other giant resource was hogging all available processing power. I jumped on an OZ server with the Aussie Legends and about 5 players today. +400 ping and no issues at all, CPU load and temps were minimal, GPU load was about 70% and the fan was never activated. So good to go for next week I think.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 471 38.9%