Hi, just got FT 2013 via Steam. In the control options i have set up a profile for the CSW V2, while in options it registers my accelarator, brake and clutch, i then save then load.

CSW V2 pedals plugged into PC via USB and CSW base V2 plugged in via USB, but for some reason when i launch the game nothing happens i just sit in on track, no engine start no response when i hit accelator this also happens in single race even when i choose rolling start nothing happens.

any ideas?

I have one technical question about trucks. In Formula Truck when I shift 1st gear and slowly lift off the foot off the clutch the engine will stall. Isn't this wrong? In driving school I was driving some poor diesel engine touring car and I just could lift off the clutch without even touching the throttle pedal and it started to moving. I think this should be in Formula Truck too or not?

I have one technical question about trucks. In Formula Truck when I shift 1st gear and slowly lift off the foot off the clutch the engine will stall. Isn't this wrong? In driving school I was driving some poor diesel engine touring car and I just could lift off the clutch without even touching the throttle pedal and it started to moving. I think this should be in Formula Truck too or not?

Are you pressing the throttle some while releasing the clutch? I don't know of any vehicle I've ever driven in real life with a manual transmission that I didn't have to apply some throttle while releasing the clutch. I just finished playing F-Truck and had no issues starting in 1st gear using the clutch as long as you apply some throttle.

Don't get me wrong, I have no issues to start moving but this might be a bug. It is about this, diesel engines have a massive torque. When I have driven regular diesel car I can just slowly lift off clutch without touching throttle and car moves. It was even possible to start on 2nd gear with some throttle. It is not like I was doing it on purpose but it worked like this. I think it should work with trucks the same way.

It is question of physics like if you are moving on 1st gear without throttle the engine is keeping you pushing towards at low rpm's. It is working like that in simulations, in arcade games you will just stop moving.

Don't get me wrong, I have no issues to start moving but this might be a bug. It is about this, diesel engines have a massive torque. When I have driven regular diesel car I can just slowly lift off clutch without touching throttle and car moves. It was even possible to start on 2nd gear with some throttle. It is not like I was doing it on purpose but it worked like this. I think it should work with trucks the same way.

It is question of physics like if you are moving on 1st gear without throttle the engine is keeping you pushing towards at low rpm's. It is working like that in simulations, in arcade games you will just stop moving.

I've never driven a diesel engine truck before like the trucks in F-truck so I can't say if that is realistic or not. I've never driven a car though that didn't need some throttle to get moving when releasing the clutch. It doesn't seem like something Reiza would have overlooked though if that was how its supposed to be.

I was quite excited when ftrucks was released on steam. I thought there would be more racers but alas it has not been the case. The fact that the steam version and non-steam version are not compatible really had not helped at all. I did exspect most ppl to have moved over by now because 1.20 is an improvement over 1.10 but most Brazilian servers have stayed 1.10. Seeing as it was mostly them I have been racing in the past it's a shame I reinstalled1.10 last night

How I reproduce this "bug" (I believe it is...):
1.- Start a race at any track (5 minutes duration and no fuel usage).
2.- At half-race all the AI trucks go to pits, which makes me unfairly and easily the winner.

It's some sort of rule...? I don't believe it's a rule because I end the race and game doesn't tells me like: "You didn't stop to pit, you lose moron".

What could be @Reiza Studios ???

Guys, what is the exact changelog for v1.20, because you wrote "More detailed info soon." couple of weeks ago and I can't see this info anywhere. I'm migrating now from standard version to Steam, and am curious what specifically will be updated/fixed with my lovely Trucks :rolleyes::inlove:

Thank you in advance for the info, and sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere. :)

i'm glad i found out about this. i bought the game when it released but did not played it very much because i couldn't set my wheel properly. tried a couple of times to install it again but unsuccessful. now i can play one of the best games ever again :)

I just came across Formula Truck Racing and its a ton of fun, I live in the East Coast of the US and would like to find a league to race in. If anyone knows of one please let me know, if not I might just have to start one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back