Historic Cars Mods

Are there any historic cars mods(up to date) for GSCE?

I love to heel&toe and to drive older cars, and I'd love to have some in GSCE, but I can't really find any....I know that the HistoriX mod was converted but it looks like it is not up to date and I should change all steering lock parameters which I simply don't have the time for.

So yeah, anyone know any historic mod? Conversions are okay, as long as they are up to date or don't contain hundreds of files to modify like the one quoted above :)

Thanks in advance!

Helpful :thumbsdown:

To OP, seach on google for Textcrawler, it makes mass text replacement easy with planning especially as you can filter file type i.e.HDV to apply changes.

That sounds really cool thanks! :thumbsup:
I'll take a look at it!

May i ask what's speaking against firing up rFactor 1 or GPL?

I honestly can't figure out how to configure my ffb properly in both rfactor 1 and 2, that's what's keeping me from playing them...I've followed countless guides but the ffb always feels just...wrong for some reason.

I have a g27 :)

I'll download it and give it a try tomorrow! Thanks!

Well GSCE uses realfeel which is what people have used to improve their rFactor 1 FFB. For rFactor2 I think its got fantastic FFB but its different than all other sims. In fact most sims feel very different so in order to enjoy the entire pantheon of available racing sims it takes a bit of learning to adapt to a different conception of what constitutes feel.

With respect to the 74 RSR I find that the default set up is just atrocious and is only fun in ways that are consistent with wrecking. In order to make it more drivable in a straight line you need to push Coast to max (70%), soften the rear by 10, then push the front ARB up to something like 34 or 38. Use 540' steering with 23 Lock and you should be set. I also found that the FFB was inverted the latest time I reinstalled it so to invert this without having your main FFB settings inverted relative to every other car just press RCtrl-Num8. You can pretty much adjust front grip relative to fun-fun-sideways-fun with the front ARB but in order to be stable-ish you need to accept a bit of mid corner understeer I think, at least without doing lots of tweaking so don't get too greedy on the throttle. Hope that helps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%