Hissing noise in Formula Ultimate, V10 and V12 Cars

Morning/Afternoon to all:
I have 2 clients that have different PC's and sound cards with the same issue below...has any one else ran into this...and if so, Is it PC related or a mod issue?
Thanks in in advance to any responses
Dave
NRT
I've noticed a hissing or whining sound when running (at least) Formula Ultimate, V10 and V12 cars. I don't hear it when I run shifter karts though. I adjusted the volumes and isolated it to the engine sounds. However, when I open the .wav files in the sounds folder, everything sounds normal. Anyone have any ideas? I've already made sure my audio settings in the config tool are correct and verified my files in Steam.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Davide:

No I it is like a Hissing as if 2 speaker wires were shorting out...I think you have heard that type noise.
Funny thing....only does it in those 3 car mods...all the rest that come and he has raced...are perfect...
1 has open the sound folder...found the .wav file and played it...it is clean. He is going to download a recording program...he is going to record it in car and either he or myself will upload it to this thread..sure has me baffled when I heard it..
Thanks again for the Response...

Dave
NRT Game Servers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline