Hispania Drop Bruno Senna for Silverstone Race

How can they Do that, as Ross said Senna did what he needed to do and to beat his team mate realy proves that Senna is able to neither just drive quicker with the car or to give the team more feedback then Chandok.

This is Exacly like the Sebastian Bourdais where there was no reason (as far as I know) to drop him out of the team.

Was it Senna or Chandok who had that major crash with the lotus; if it was Chandok then tell me why did they not drop Chandok instead?

Chandhok has some nice sponsors, they can't drop him out.

Senna vs. Glock was really not nice ( espicially when they ignored blue flags ) so it may something to do with it.

I don't think they replace him for sporting issues, but more for money issues, maybe Yamamoto can bring more sponsors or money than Senna does

You are right in one way because people have high expectations on Senna compare to other drivers but if that rookie finishes in last place or something wich is most likely crashes the car then I would like to have a clear explonation by Hespanias owner, why did he drop Senna to a rookie who could possibly not accomplish what Senna does. (thats my opinion but we will have to see how good he is tomorow).

oww i liked bruno
and if the replacement is paying for his drive so he could just take everyone out by causing a massive crash or something due to little / no experiance

oww i liked bruno
and if the replacement is paying for his drive so he could just take everyone out by causing a massive crash or something due to little / no experiance

yamamoto has driven for Super Aguri and Spyker in the past. He was in place of Albers in the Spyker, because Albers didn't give enough money. And Sakon had enough money. And who was the boss there?!?!?! Colin Kolles
At Super Aguri he was in place of Yuji Ide.

oww i liked bruno

Yamamoto is a veteran of F1 when compared to Senna. Not that that will make him faster or anything but he's more experienced.

The team have said from the reports I read that a final decision will be made over the weekend about who will get the drive for the rest of the season. Senna should probably go race some other formula a little longer and see if he can get the jump straight to an established team, though I suspect he may not.

Yamamoto is a veteran of F1 when compared to Senna. Not that that will make him faster or anything but he's more experienced.

The team have said from the reports I read that a final decision will be made over the weekend about who will get the drive for the rest of the season. Senna should probably go race some other formula a little longer and see if he can get the jump straight to an established team, though I suspect he may not.

Wait so what about Luca Badoer he was an experienced driver as well but he was as slow as the none experienced once.

They are everytime in the 107% this season.
So probably also next year when to reintroduce it.

I think they will be very close to the rest of the grid next season because this team did not have time to make eny test run, plus they have managed to catch up to the Virgin's so if this team had a little bit more money then they did they would probably be able to produce new parts wich could be used on other races wich will improve there pase rapidly.

IMO Hispania looks promising for 2011 since they have imrpoved alot compare to most teams because now they can keep up to Virgin but Lotus is the team that have imrpoved the most from the new comers.

Lets hope this is not an other Formula 1 Fiasko.
Times up, time to watch first practice and I look forward to the first crash of this new Silverstone.

HRT will be racing next year with their own developed car, at same level than all the other new teams.

Senna will race the rest of the season, the substitution for today's race was 100% for economical reasons, there were people willing to pay to make the Jap race, so he did.

Cya.

Seriously, it looks as if people want to screaw Senna's Confidence. If I was Senna I would put 110% of my free time to be not only a half or 1 second quicker then Chandock but to be 2 seconds quicker then Chandock.

I hate when people are unfair to drivers who have performed very good during the whole season. I am sure they did this because Senna got to drive the Mclaren a few days ago.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%