Hispania Drop Bruno Senna for Silverstone Race

I hate when people are unfair to drivers who have performed very good during the whole season. I am sure they did this because Senna got to drive the Mclaren a few days ago.

Might be, but I doubt it as every one in HRT knows they will never be the final aim for a driver but one step more, same as Minardi was time ago.

I've listen to the team principal Kolles, and the owner, Carbante, and they openly said Yamamoto is also an HRT driver and they had two benefits making him race today, one, principal, money, somebody payed a lot for it, and second, give Yamamoto a prize for acting as test driver.

But I think Senna has the confidence of the team and they confirmed him for the rest of the year... though this does not imply if somebody pays again in another race he won't be removed... or maybe is Changdok time.

Cya.

Might be, but I doubt it as every one in HRT knows they will never be the final aim for a driver but one step more, same as Minardi was time ago.

I've listen to the team principal Kolles, and the owner, Carbante, and they openly said Yamamoto is also an HRT driver and they had two benefits making him race today, one, principal, money, somebody payed a lot for it, and second, give Yamamoto a prize for acting as test driver.

But I think Senna has the confidence of the team and they confirmed him for the rest of the year... though this does not imply if somebody pays again in another race he won't be removed... or maybe is Changdok time.

Cya.

If someone payed then it most be a setup, the rich people are after something...as I said earlier I realy want Senna to be extrodinary quick to just prove to HRT that there desision was just a stupid idea and that Senna needs a quicker car :D

Btw about that 107% rule, lets say they used it. Did Yamamoto drive under the 107% or failed to be at the 107% mark?

If someone payed then it most be a setup, the rich people are after something...as I said earlier I realy want Senna to be extrodinary quick to just prove to HRT that there desision was just a stupid idea and that Senna needs a quicker car :D

Well, for HRT, the money can grant them a good ride for next year, and at the end that can be good also for Senna, because with this car there is not much they can do.

Senna's name is a good vaule to have in a small team like HRT, it will attract more attention from media than other unknown driver and they for sure value that too.

Btw about that 107% rule, lets say they used it. Did Yamamoto drive under the 107% or failed to be at the 107% mark?

I think he made it into 107%

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years