Resource icon

Tracks Hillclimb Los Marteles Up&down v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I get up in the morning,sit behind my g27 with headphones on..Jump in the Cobra and go for a spin on your track cruising and drifting away.. I love this track so much.. Don't mind any crap you get from anyone man cause this is awesome..Thank you so much..

Cranck updated Hillclimb Los Marteles with a new update entry:

Hillclimb Los Marteles Up & down + Rally Time App

Version 1.2

INCLUDING App RALLY TIME
The App Rally Time have values for uphill mode, downhill mode to marteles hillclimb and hillclimb Juncalillo.

Activate Rally Time App in GENERAL OPTIONs to the game menu

There are possibility for create other values to others rally tracks, if the creators of other tracks they want their values, contact with me by mp and I was the sending

Hillclimb Los Marteles
Gran Canaria
5,6 km

Uphill mode
Downhill mode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, Very nice tracks both up and downhill. Nice scenary thanks for shareing your fine work.
One little issue to report: in practice mode the Reneault 5 turbo missing left front wheel.In hotlap mod it is ok, . So far no other cars have this problem.It is not a big matter I have many other cars to play with. Thanks again for those great tracks.

Hello, I don't know if you can read English, but today I had a very weird problem with this track
I chose the reverse layout and the latest Peugeot 504 (which we can download from RD) and the front left tyre was missing!:O_o:
I have no idea why and it's the first time it happens.
Maybe cos the car spawns on the grass and not on the road?
Btw, I also tried to load this car on another track and it was ok though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%