RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liken Sepang to my old school reports "Paul never really appears to be totally focused on the task in hand (when he can be bothered to turn up for lessons). He must make a concerted effort if he is to keep up with the rest of his class!"

I would worry for my mental state if I had to complete 1,000's of laps of that track @Calvyn White :roflmao: You are clearly made of sterner stuff my man.

Now, Donnington Park (my local track as a boy) is a different matter. I've wasted many an hour turning laps of that circuit. In fact there was many a time I bunked off school to go and watch test day action of one form or another - hence the rubbish school reports!!!!!
Ok I may have exaggerated a little to emphasise my point that this track is still a pain. And always will be, that I'm certain.
PC: But for some strange reason I like it.:O_o:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 387850

I quite like Sepang, but for me it works best with high downforce cars that can keep the speed up through sector 2. In cars with little to no aero it feels like you're waiting forever to get back on the throttle through those fast bends!

Thanks Martin, I did discover that a little later and it started the download in a minute or so but it said it was going to take 32 minutes so I left and took care of some chores. Hopefully I'll remember that when it does it again.:confused:
Do have it set to high priority in the properties, mine usually just gets on and d/loads it by itself. PC is always on which helps mind!

Do have it set to high priority in the properties, mine usually just gets on and d/loads it by itself. PC is always on which helps mind!
Just to add a little to that.
Sorry about the terminology but I think steam goes into queuing mode if your otherwise active, playing a game etc. And I don't think it comes out of it until you manually start the download, update. But I do believe there are settings that this can be adjusted to your liking.

Well, echoing everyone else. I have no desire to drive the Cayman again. No fun to drive at all. First race was pretty poor by me. Second race was going great, up from 11th to 4th(ish) but was side-by-side out of turn 2 and got a little on the grass and spun out. Anyhoo, hope they have fixed the second gear issue because that was just weird as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%