• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

EU Hillclimb Icons @ Bathurst - Thu 18 Jul 2019

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Hillclimb Icons.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: Hillclimb Icons
Track: Bathurst

Thursday 18/07/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. BBKing212
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#8

Last edited:

FeltHat

4000RPM
Mar 6, 2016
holy moly, on paper sounds like a perfect combo
im in

remember to turn off tire wear :p

Yetch

GooseCreature
May 21, 2010
I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can remain conscious for this one, utter carnage, right up my street. :thumbsup: Will only sign in shortly before the event though, as lately I cannot predict consciousness any better than the lottery numbers.
Hope to see at least a few more for this one, guessing it's the holiday season, lightweights! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Goffik

Goffik

A legend in my own mind...
Staff member
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Hollidays?
Could be. School Summer holidays are approaching in the UK, probably other EU countries too, so it's the season for going away. Just got back from one myself on Saturday.

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
These cars are great on Bathurst a bundle of fun, even at my pace.
Thursday's have been dire over the past few weeks, maybe switch to some special events for the summer holidays!!

Steve Le Gallez

2000RPM
Premium
Nov 15, 2014
Awesome track, Awesome cars, where the hell is everyone? Sorry I could not race tonight, i'm about finished with sim racing. My reason is simple, my house is being sold so no internet for a couple of months :(

Reactions: Kenny Paton