Resource icon

Misc Highlands Traffic AI 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey all, let me know what you think about the updated version. I'm open to suggestions, one of them is to add more cars, let me know if you would be interested having more cars, also how many?

Works good but after some time AI is retiring from race. And AI is a little bit too fast, but you can fix that simply by lowering AI level to 50-60% (it can be done in Content Manager after checking the "expand boundaries" option). And Highlands is not so immersive to ride with traffic, too many billboards and racing track related stuff :)

The AI will retire after they have a head-on collision. If you find other cases please let me know (replay file would be useful), I can take a look.

The AI should already be slower, I reduced them to 80% for the whole track, however that only works for turns, there's now way to slow them down on the track :(

Like i said, the speed is not really a problem when you can lower AI level in Content Manager to 50%, with this setting they are slow even on a straight. Maybe it will be better to prevent AI from overtaking if there's an option to do that? Overall you mod is great, and that concept will perfectly fit routes like The Evo Triangle, Sorrow County, Krajiska Zmija etc.

Just a heads-up, I've read about doing the cameras, I think it shouldn't be too complicated, I'll try to get them fixed in the next version.

Enjoy your replays :)

You guys owe me a beer, it took me a couple of hours to redo the cameras, now I suffer from acute copy-pasteitis :D

brother, may I ask to upload original track Highland, because I am still using AC v 1.11
please
1f642.png
:)
sorry for my bad english

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back