Highlands Enhanced (Late Summer/Early Autumn) CM Skin

Misc Highlands Enhanced (Late Summer/Early Autumn) CM Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexandr66 submitted a new resource:

Highlands Enhanced (Late Summer/Early Autumn) CM Skin - Highlands Enhanced CM Skin

[GREETINGS]

[DATA]
YEAR=2019
AC VERSION=1.16 (Custom Shaders Patch)
ABOUT=(CM) skin maded by editing/replacing, color correction of basic textures

[INFO_0]
In this skin were edited all road/asphalt, buildings, rocks, vegetation textures
This mod for using with CM (Content Manager), but can be used without it, as default track's skin by putting texture's files into ks_highlands\skins\default\ - folder
To use version of more bright roads put files from _asphalt_v1_bckup.rar to any skin...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,

Excellent work screenshots look amazing but for the life of me I can't see to get it to run correct.

I have latest Sol release and latest CSP updated through Content manager, but i keep getting this weird glitch on the horizon. All my other tracks don't have this issue, including the original Kunos highlands track the sky is perfect against the landscape.

Any Ideas was going wrong? I have tried just the track mod itself and then also tried with your skin, but each time same result. Tried deleting everything starting fresh, but each time I load the track same result. Maybe a setting I am missing or a file corrupted?

Any advice would be appreciated as I am from the Highlands of Scotland myself, so keen to have a drive! :)

Attachments

• 20190929141314_1.jpg
    20190929141314_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 225
  • 20190929141408_1.jpg
    20190929141408_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 227
Hey,

Excellent work screenshots look amazing but for the life of me I can't see to get it to run correct.

I have latest Sol release and latest CSP updated through Content manager, but i keep getting this weird glitch on the horizon. All my other tracks don't have this issue, including the original Kunos highlands track the sky is perfect against the landscape.

Any Ideas was going wrong? I have tried just the track mod itself and then also tried with your skin, but each time same result. Tried deleting everything starting fresh, but each time I load the track same result. Maybe a setting I am missing or a file corrupted?

Any advice would be appreciated as I am from the Highlands of Scotland myself, so keen to have a drive! :)
Clear, that you are using "Free roam" version from AD and do you tried every layout and it is still the same issue? .. Should work fine.
Let me know, if something.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Your message spurred me on to give it another shot at installing it, worked fine this time! Didn't do anything different so who knows, but I am not complaining. Tried out your new summer skin too and works good.

Thanks anyways and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks for the reply!

Your message spurred me on to give it another shot at installing it, worked fine this time! Didn't do anything different so who knows, but I am not complaining. Tried out your new summer skin too and works good.

Thanks anyways and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
If will meet or find some "issues" or kind of bugs in "Scottish Highlands", let me know, please.
At mine side all is work, looks and etc .. - nicely.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 110 13.3%