F1 2021 Higher resolution custom livery layout?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Does anyone know if there's a higher resolution custom livery framework for photoshop? All of the ones I find online are quite blurry and its hard to make clean liveries. Any help? Maybe someone can point out a link to me that I do not have yet. I'd really like to make some clean liveries but the lines on the wireframes are quite blurry. Thank you.

Does anyone know if there's a higher resolution custom livery framework for photoshop? All of the ones I find online are quite blurry and its hard to make clean liveries. Any help? Maybe someone can point out a link to me that I do not have yet. I'd really like to make some clean liveries but the lines on the wireframes are quite blurry. Thank you.
The JBuron Photoshop template is 4K! If that's blurry for you then I doubt that's a problem with the template. IMHO, that's more likely a problem with your monitor. If you view the wireframe in 1:1 it should be very clear.

i mean, i have a high res monitor and all the reqired programs and such. it just the actual picture of the grid where you paint. idk the lines just seem very blurry and its hard to line things up and get a good edge.
Hmm... I have a 4K ultra wide and it's crystal clear 1:1. Is it possible you have the wrong PSD file? Can you confirm that the resolution of the texture file is 4096 x 4096? I can't even upload the image to this useless forum because the files size is too big! :O_o:

But either way I'll give you some advice. IMHO, you shouldn't be using the wireframe to mod NEWayz. It's completely useless and, IMHO, teaches you bad habits and hinders you from really understanding how the UV map works. I have never used it, and if you can show me a situation where you think it's necessary.. I will happily prove you wrong! JK. ;) But I would love to see it, because AFAIK I've never run into that situation yet.

Maybe if you show us what you're trying to do, we might be able to provide you with an alternate way to achieve it. :)

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years