High speed wheel oscillation

Guys, a week or so ago I updated the firmware and software for the SCL elite base I have, which reset my FFB settings.

As a starting point I went to Fanatec's recommended settings at set all those both in game and on the wheel, however I am getting significant wheel oscillation at high speeds, especially with any open wheel type cars. I have reduced the FFB to the point where I can barely feel anything, the DRI is off, DPR is at 100, yet I cannot lose the wheel shake.

The wheel base is firmly bolted to the rig using three bolts on a welded frame, so I know it is not made worse by that.

I am at the point where FFB is barely discernable, and still can't get rid of it, yet before the firmware and software upgrade I never had the issues. Is there a setting that I am missing?

Cheers

Les

Does it happen while youre gripping the wheel? Or only when you let go? I have a CSW and if I let go the wheel violently wobbles back and forth. Just something I deal with. Only thing I have found to remedy this is messing with the drift settings to slow the wheel but I didnt like that much.

• Deleted member 197115

1607378159549.png

• Deleted member 197115

Can you tell me where you get this screen? I can't find it anywhere in the version of Assetto Corsa that I have

Cheers

Les
Content Manager.
You can achieve the same by modifying this line in assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini

[FF_EXPERIMENTAL] ENABLE_GYRO=1

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%