Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work @ly993 and just to note, you can place the ini file into a folder in the main track folder called "extension" and name the file "ext_config.ini"

This might be an idea for the next update once you guys have finalised a few things and would save anyone having to drag the file to "\extension\config\tracks" as this seems quite an almost impossible task for a certain amount of casual players.

That may all change if you can get it into the repository where it is automatically downloaded via CM though into "\extension\config\tracks\loaded".

Something worth thinking about if you haven't already :)

Kstree shader doesn't mess with normals. Only the kstree object naming does that. The tree shader is still preferred as it does not have self shadowing which is needed for y trees.
I should've known that. Thanks for pointing it out.

What a start! Absolutely love the roads you've made :O cant wait to get some better scenery.

Screenshot_bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell_highforce_6-1-120-23-36-54_accumulation.jpg
Screenshot_bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell_highforce_6-1-120-23-37-32_accumulation.jpg
Screenshot_bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell_highforce_6-1-120-23-38-42_accumulation.jpg
Screenshot_bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell_highforce_6-1-120-23-40-18_accumulation.jpg
Screenshot_bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell_highforce_6-1-120-23-40-39_accumulation.jpg
Screenshot_bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell_highforce_6-1-120-23-41-34_accumulation.jpg

thank you :)

Thanks for comments, yes, I am putting in the option of where the INI file is generated into the TCB app, either in the track folder or the trackS folder (with appropriate naming). Also making a new config just now with minor tweaks.

Any chance the invisible walls could be moved back? Imho they're to close to the track in some areas. I happened to enjoy flipping my car down an embankment on its roof! Loving the track, so good in Gary's Transit for learning the course.

First time post! Great track, looks awesome in VR. Tryed to do a hotlap, but I manage to drive 30 minutes around, guess that's not a hotlap. Hope this "High Force" can have more trees and details. Also thank you for the .ini files. This community is amazing!

Any chance the invisible walls could be moved back? Imho they're to close to the track in some areas. I happened to enjoy flipping my car down an embankment on its roof! Loving the track, so good in Gary's Transit for learning the course.
Yeah, I've been thinking the same as well. Will look into it at some point.

The parked cars aren't collidable at the moment either. Something else I need to sort out.

Any idea why I might be getting persistent crashing as soon as the game starts to render? Only happens when the Shaders Patch is enabled, and it only happens with High Force. I've tried a few versions of the shaders patch to be sure, and made sure both it and SOL are up to date.

Works great using the default shaders though, and a lot of fun :)

Any idea why I might be getting persistent crashing as soon as the game starts to render? Only happens when the Shaders Patch is enabled, and it only happens with High Force. I've tried a few versions of the shaders patch to be sure, and made sure both it and SOL are up to date.
Just FYI, I'm on latest (0.1.36) CSP and SOL and no issues here.

Works great using the default shaders though, and a lot of fun :)
Can you post your logs? Might give a clue

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back