Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone please help and do a tutorial for this config builder in German language? I would die to get some knowledge how-to setup configs like these. Currently its a kind of rocket science for me.

As per my review, I could not believe it when I saw that a track had been created that was not far from where I live. I quickly fired it up and could not believe the quality from a 0.1 release!? Wow! I asked my partner to come and have a look and her response was "Wow! Is that not a photograph??" I also asked her is she remembered that little bridge next to Stanhope...

So I took it for a spin and about half way around the track or so there it was! The bridge just past Stanhope where we hit a post about 60mph :speechless::laugh: My stomach did turn a little I must admit haha

Anyway, I applied the GrassFX from the file included in the download and it appears to work quite well? I'm not sure what the difference is to the one supplied in here afterwards? Also, does the VAO patch that's also included with the download need renaming to work as well?

Screenshot_honda_integra_type_r_dc2_1997_highforce_6-1-120-13-5-30_accumulation.jpg

GrassFX ini included in download.

Oh well I just learnt Fentony at 26K and now I have to learn 50K. I will downloading this when I get back from work. The Screenshots look terrific. Good job. More donations to send lol.

Don't worry I will not be posting vids.

OMG, finally!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:
I'm so thrilled for this track, since you posted few vids of it, like many many months ago.
That's a real Xmas present. Smiling like a kid atm:):):)

Last edited:
OK here is an updated config:
- Roadsigns are slightly reflective metallic/shiny
- Roadside cars/vans are slightly reflective metallic/shiny
- Phone boxes have slight orange light (always on) and slight reflective BT signage
- Grass at side of road is now present
- @Blamer - can't find the emissive errors you showed, sorry
- Trees aren't moving, unsure why, yet, but the grass is
- Streetlights are now orange
- All lights have distant emissives (standard Track Config Builder)
- Plus all from before, e.g. seasons, etc.

Config is attached to this post.

high3.png
high3.png
high4.png
high4.png

Attachments

• highforce.INI
    31.8 KB · Views: 363
That looks incredible!

Do the moving trees require the ksTree shader? I didn't use that because I'd already set up my vertex normals and didn't want it dicking about with them.

Not sure about that, perhaps, haven't investigated.

FYI I can't do the building windows yet because the models contain the frame in addition to the actual glass.

@Blamer - the issue you posted is the VAO patch - I am not using it hence cannot reproduce.

@Brun I can replace with ksTree using my app and will give it a go tomorrow.

@Brun THANK YOU SO MUCH MATE!!! Please finish this, and even if it takes another year!!
Or take Fat-Alfie for finishing it faster. :)
If i can help out with some texture-work... feel free to ask me.
Donation incoming!!

Do the moving trees require the ksTree shader? I didn't use that because I'd already set up my vertex normals and didn't want it dicking about with them.
I can replace with ksTree using my app and will give it a go tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that's why the trees aren't affected by wind. However, you can disable the wind effect on specific meshes in the track config ini:

[WIND]
IGNORE = meshnames? ; disable wind for certain meshes
DYNAMIC_FLAGS = AUTO ; Valid values: NONE, AUTO, or regular mesh filter
TREES_NORMALIZATION = 0.8, 1 ; Stretch trees normalization area so original 0.9 would become 0

GRASS_NORMALIZATION = 0.8, 1 ; Stretch grass normalization area so original 0.9 would become 0

So I wonder if there is a way to activate wind on other meshes as opposed to disabling it? That way it would only take 2 ticks to get them working. Maybe a hidden option in there?

That looks incredible!

Kstree shader doesn't mess with normals. Only the kstree object naming does that. The tree shader is still preferred as it does not have self shadowing which is needed for y trees.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.1%