-3mm Carbon Fiber Top and Back Plate

-Magnetic Racing Paddle Shifters

-8 NKK Push Buttons

-2 CTS Rotary Encoders

-Motorsports Quality Coiled Cable

-Renovatio SRD-M3 SLI

-Fits 70mm quick releases

Here's a link showing the SLI going through a test routine:

I purchased this wheel for $1000 and it is BRAND NEW. I tested it out for about 20 minutes just to ensure it was working perfectly, but other than that it has never been used. I'm asking $700. (Please note: Due to the large, super heavy-duty coiled cable that this wheel uses, I had to use some high-quality chrome spacers to get it to properly attach to my Q1R quick release. I'd be happy to include these spacers free of charge. Please see backside photo of the wheel to see these spacers attached to a Q1R quick release.)

I'm happy to offer free shipping within the United States. I'm also happy to sell overseas, however, you'll have to pay shipping. However, I'm willing to work to find the best shipping rate. While these are the prices I'm hoping to get, I'm willing to consider reasonable offers.

Finally, I photographed the wheels with Q1R quick releases for aesthetic reasons, however, these quick releases are NOT included with the wheels. I live in central New Hampshire in the United States. Anyone that lives within driving distance is more than welcome to come by to check them out.

Thanks for looking, and drop me a line if interested.

-Ryan

Last edited:

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 445
  • firstwheel.jpg
    firstwheel.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 296

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year