Hide wheel

I'm new to ACC and guessing I'm missing something obvious when I'm game I hide Wheel/Driver but it doesnt seem to remember my setting so I have to do it everytime is there something else I need to change
Thanks

Tonight seems to remember my selection so maybe just needed a restart only installed it last night. Doesn't seem to run very smooth maybe I'm expecting too much I5 9600k and Gtx 2080

I was able to run the game at 2560 x 1080 with a R9 290X, reasonably at 70-90 FPS.
Thanks frame rate seems to be between 115-130 just doesnt seem smooth. I tried locking frame rate which looked worse to me
I'll maybe grab a newer driver

Last edited:
Thanks frame rate seems to be between 115-130 just doesnt seem smooth. I tried locking frame rate which looked worse to me
I'll maybe grab a newer driver
Yea ideally you can play around with the graphics settings. I keep the fps limited to a little bit above my screens refresh rate.

Aside from that, try a little bit less post processing effects.

edit:
Also if you have access to variable refresh rate, enable it.

Last edited:
- Hide wheel is one time save per car.
- Your graphics card and monitor are at different refresh rates. Freesync makes sure that when your game FPS goes to 72, the freeesync compatible monitor also displays at 72hz. So yes, you want that. Gives a smooth image.

- Your graphics card and monitor are at different refresh rates. Freesync makes sure that when your game FPS goes to 72, the freeesync compatible monitor also displays at 72hz. So yes, you want that. Gives a smooth image.
Lol that was it :) I was swapping cars so needed to save for each car

The "Hide wheel" is a fantastic innovation that adds a touch of mystery and elegance to any space. Its sleek design and hidden mechanism make it a captivating focal point, leaving guests intrigued and curious about its purpose. Whether used as a decorative element or a functional piece, the Hide wheel effortlessly combines aesthetics with practicality. Its ability to seamlessly blend into various interior styles, from modern to rustic, is a testament to its versatility. The ingenious concept of concealing the wheel adds an element of surprise and delight, transforming a mundane object into a conversation starter. With the Hide wheel, form truly meets function in a way that is both visually stunning and conceptually fascinating.

The "Hide wheel" is a fantastic innovation that adds a touch of mystery and elegance to any space. Its sleek design and hidden mechanism make it a captivating focal point, leaving guests intrigued and curious about its purpose. Whether used as a decorative element or a functional piece, the Hide wheel effortlessly combines aesthetics with practicality. Its ability to seamlessly blend into various interior styles, from modern to rustic, is a testament to its versatility. The ingenious concept of concealing the wheel adds an element of surprise and delight, transforming a mundane object into a conversation starter. With the Hide wheel, form truly meets function in a way that is both visually stunning and conceptually fascinating.
AI api test succeeded?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back