Bebo Joseph submitted a new resource:

Hidden Valley Raceway - Hidden Valley Raceway, Darwin

Old Track ( probably for spitting ):rolleyes:
My kind of PPL somehow still love this track ...:inlove:

There are 3 variations:
* Old kerbs (since rf1)
* Flat kerbs (kind new)
* SST (jump up)

All this as reminder of good old days racing in rf1 ...
View attachment 221570
View attachment 221571
View attachment 221573
View attachment 221574
View attachment 221575
View attachment 221577
View attachment 221572

Read more about this resource...

Wow, thanks so much for converting this old gem!! Great job eliminating the fluorescent grass.

Is the new flat kerbs version authentic the way the real track is today? If so, would be great to name it 2017 or 2018 in the track listing. The old one can be whatever year it was appropriate. Also, is the SST track authentic? What a great addition to have another one of those. You might want to use the AMS track filter feature so only the SST track shows up in the trucks listing and vice versa--it does not appear for all the other series.

Two nitpicks if you have time to fix: the large billboard (PIRTEK or Toyo Tires) at Turn 1 has z-fighting/flickering textures because the advertising banner is too closely placed to the billboard itself. The starter stand is partially transparent/translucent--you can see through it as you drive by from inside the pit lane.

Overall, an stellar conversion. Thank for taking the time and effort to do as much AMS-specific work as possible rather than a straight conversion. It shows!

Wow, thanks so much for converting this old gem!! Great job eliminating the fluorescent grass.

Is the new flat kerbs version authentic the way the real track is today? If so, would be great to name it 2017 or 2018 in the track listing. The old one can be whatever year it was appropriate. Also, is the SST track authentic? What a great addition to have another one of those. You might want to use the AMS track filter feature so only the SST track shows up in the trucks listing and vice versa--it does not appear for all the other series.

Two nitpicks if you have time to fix: the large billboard (PIRTEK or Toyo Tires) at Turn 1 has z-fighting/flickering textures because the advertising banner is too closely placed to the billboard itself. The starter stand is partially transparent/translucent--you can see through it as you drive by from inside the pit lane.

Overall, an stellar conversion. Thank for taking the time and effort to do as much AMS-specific work as possible rather than a straight conversion. It shows!
Just change that in the gdb file, it's quick and easy. It's in the track name section of the file. Quickest way to figure out what did what, open AMS, go to the track selection screen, alt-tab out, go to the locations folder, find a particular track your looking at right that second in the game menu, observe the structure of the names, refer back to the gdb file. Voila you can now edit to your hearts content. I've organised all my tracks into countries, ie, British Circuits, German Circuits, Belgian Circuits with all relevant circuits in each sub section. I'll finally edit the Reiza tracks once 1.5 is out as I keep changing their tracks then the update overwrites all my work!

Thanks for this track !

In the AIW the value for Fueluse is low, that's why AI pits early. Also a couple of the other parameters are not the same as used by Reiza

not included is:
RaceQualRatio=(1.0005)
please adjust:
FuelUse=43576.92 // old 31471.179688
slowwhenpushed=0.50 // old 0.575
LaneSpacing=5.0 // old 4.50
AIDraftStickiness=(3.000) // old (0.2000)

I see (triple screen user) several ugly "skeleton" leafless trees. Are they supposed to be like that ?
Just asking because I saw the issue once in another sim and it turned out to be a faulty file...

Edit: you can see some of them in screenshots 1-3-4 in overview page.

Last edited:
I see (triple screen user) several ugly "skeleton" leafless trees. Are they supposed to be like that ?
Just asking because I saw the issue once in another sim and it turned out to be a faulty file...

Edit: you can see some of them in screenshots 1-3-4 in overview page.
these are just dead trees to which no longer growing leaves, (because they are dead)
it is so intentionally... lol lol:whistling:

Hi guys. I am getting a "Error Loading Mesh File SRPL_SKY3_DOME1.GMT to memory" message when trying to load this track. Any idea's how to fix?

Thanks for this track !

In the AIW the value for Fueluse is low, that's why AI pits early. Also a couple of the other parameters are not the same as used by Reiza

not included is:
RaceQualRatio=(1.0005)
please adjust:
FuelUse=43576.92 // old 31471.179688
slowwhenpushed=0.50 // old 0.575
LaneSpacing=5.0 // old 4.50
AIDraftStickiness=(3.000) // old (0.2000)

New slowwhenpushed Number by Reiza is 0.35 for the New Upcoming AI in the Next Path.

Well, they numbers what Reize use are not always the best deal for a modded track.

Need to be tested, the most important are the Worst/Mid/Best Adjust to be ADJUSTED Perfect, otherwise you have to change the Strenght Slider everytime you drive a different modded Track.

Try to adjust them to the Reiza Official Tracks

Hi
I recently downloaded this track.
I have the original game installed on my desktop and the track loads on it but I also have the game with a number of mods installed on my Gaming Chair Computer and the track will not load.
Any ideas on why it wont load?
I want to drive it from my game chair
Thanks

I got this when try to open the track, already tried to re-install but not worked, help.
1595965761196.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years