Hi im under the water.

Hello, im not gonna say my real name but my friends calls me Mio. So let's say my name is Mio. İ have Logitech Driving Force GT wheel and im playing: Assetto Corsa, Ets2, Dirt 3. Atleast i think im playing... Im not good at rally and drag. But im trying to learn more about drift. I think im good at it. But the stability control settings is not for me i guess. Because when i use %0 stability control, im just feeling: "Hey, im on void?" I've never control the car when its %0...

Note: English not my main language and im not using translation. So, sorry for the bad english. "i guess not too bad =)"

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
Comfortableness is just as important as performance. The Alcantara made in Italy offers you luxury supercar hand feel. For racers who prefer geniune leather, the fine graine leather will never let you down. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Forged Carbon Fiber Magnetic Shifter The steering...
  • Featured
The colors of black and gold were chosen to bring out the competitive spirit of the driver. The CRP pedal’s design incorporates the essence of hyper car styling. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Aluminum Alloy Pedal Assembly Almost every part of the CRP is made of CNC aluminum alloy...
  • Featured
The R9's 9N·m of torque can simulate a full range of steering forces and car handling characteristics. Buy now from Moza Racing ($439,00) Minimum Weight & Maximum Torque Maximum torque from a compact body. Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy Housing Unmatched quality and durability. The MOZA R9's...
  • Featured
GT racing style wheel. Standard 300 mm GT wheel diameter. Grab ahold of the GS wheel and have a real racing experience. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Alcantara® Made In Italy The GS is wrapped in Italian made Alcantara which feels exquisite. Forged Carbon Fibre Framework & Shifter Paddle...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
With its rim and base plate made from aviation-grade aluminum, the MOZA CS Steering Wheel offers exceptional quality and features a 13-inch / 330mm racing rim that provides a realistic racing experience. Buy now from Moza Racing ($279,00) Armed with a heavy-duty quick release to allow...
  • Featured
Real-Time Data Displayed in Panoramic HD Buy now from MOZA Racing ($299,00) Large Full Color HD Digital Dash At 5-inches with 16.7 million colors, and a screen resolution of 800x480. Drivers have a stunning digital dash that can display car status, lap times, and more. Aluminum Alloy Frame...