Hi im under the water.

Hello, im not gonna say my real name but my friends calls me Mio. So let's say my name is Mio. İ have Logitech Driving Force GT wheel and im playing: Assetto Corsa, Ets2, Dirt 3. Atleast i think im playing... Im not good at rally and drag. But im trying to learn more about drift. I think im good at it. But the stability control settings is not for me i guess. Because when i use %0 stability control, im just feeling: "Hey, im on void?" I've never control the car when its %0...

Note: English not my main language and im not using translation. So, sorry for the bad english. "i guess not too bad =)"

RaceDepartment Store

The best possible Direct Drive wheel base designed for professional racers, racing teams, and race car drivers has an abundant 32 Nm of torque and the maxed-out torque response rate is at your disposal at any time and anywhere. Buy now from simucube.com for € 3156,89 Simucube 2 Ultimate wheel...
  • Featured
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official provider of the F1® Esports Series, the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2 is designed for driving Formula 1 cars at the limit. The V2 comes with magnetic shifters, customisable RGB LEDs, revised electronics, and an exchangeable quick...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The CSL Pedals are solidly built from steel. Precise and durable sensors allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals All-metal construction (excluding pedal...
RaceDepartment
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
First official Simucube Wireless Wheel from Finnish company Granite Devices. Excellent standard GT-wheel to get you started on racing! Comes with Wheelside SQR Buy now from simucube.com for € 829,82 Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel, the first steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem. It offers...
  • Featured
The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine! Featuring an adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount and bucket seat, the RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands and will see you competing at the highest level in no time! The RS6's 2" iron construction will ensure stable gameplay...
  • Featured
The TR8 Pro is an upgraded version of the popular Trak Racer TR8. From 2018 to 2021, the TR8 was the King of Sims. It ticks all of the boxes for a Sim Rig that assembles in 30-60 minutes. It's Strong, Adjustable, and has an Integrated Monitor Stand. In the usual Trak Racer way, we gathered...