Hi guys , you might have seen me , but looking for real racing

Hi all , ive been trying the online in assetto corsa for a while now and to be honest im fed up of being mr nice guy all race then some idiot with no patience (maybe some skill) comes up behind and boom off i go, thanks after doing my best for 8 or so laps. So anyways how do i get involved with racing with you guys, passwords etc , would really like to have some proper racing for once in what is my all time favourite racing sim. Cheers

Hey craig0x, welcome.

First thing is you need to change your user name for Race Department and Assetto Corsa to your real name. Requirements for racing with RaceDepartment.

You'll also need to get licensed, how to can be found here.

Once you're licensed, keep an eye out in the Assetto Corsa Racing Club thread for an event you want to race in. Then follow the instructions in the first post of the event.

Cheers.

@craig0x You have come to the right place. Once you are registered and have a licence with your real name, you can enjoy proper racing. Ken has given you all the info you require.

Look forward to seeing you on track. :thumbsup: But remember, we would still prefer it if you remain Mr Nice Guy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 372 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%