Hey has anyone seen this movie?

My girlfriend and i watched Safe House w/Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington and Darktide w/ Hally Berry the other night and both movies were pretty good. I also watched Act of Valor and after watching it twice it was not too bad.

Got in about 20mins ago from seeing Total Recall. Not bad movie, it was a choice between it or Dark Knight Rises and my friends and i chose Total Recall.

I've been hearing mixed reviews about Dark Knight Rises and myself i never really followed Superhero comics as a kid or movies so in this case i'm probably not missing much.

Watched 'Another earth' the other week, not bad at all!
Rated as a Sci-fi but it wasn't really....
Im really holding out for 'Safety Not Guaranteed', looks like it could be a real humdinger.
It's about a bloke looking for someone to go time traveling with him but the story is based around a journalist trying to find out more about him & whether he really is a nutter or not...
Like 'Another Earth' it appears to be a Sci-fi 'rating' even though it's not really.
As you can probably tell, I prefer non-mainstream movies & preferably with a bit of a twist.
My idea of a good movie are the ones that have you thinking over for days & weeks afterwards.

This movie was awesome, best bank robbery i´ve seen in movies :)
´Zel is in the video as well (black people have now stopped calling him Denzel :))

Others i recommend.

Inside Job - About the financial crash in 2008 and who caused it, narrated by Matt Damon.

City of God - brilliant movie.

And Kung Fu Panda 1/2 - I love Jack Black :)

Hmmm...that Inception looks interesting, I'll have to check it out...
Although the folding buildings reminded me of another 'modern classic' "Dark City" I think it was....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.7%