Hey everyone! Does anybody have the GT cars for the SCC Prototype mod?

No I don't have them but, honestly scc prototypes mod (which was awesome back in the time) is very old now with low polygons/textures and looks dated today. There are better looking mods today by gt-imt by example, or grid mod 6...
I recommend Absolute LeMans mod at f1c by @Jempy and his team because it is still in development today contrary to scc prototypes mod which is abandoned for a very long time now.
That said, take a look here :

Last edited:
No I don't have them but, honestly scc prototypes mod (which was awesome back in the time) is very old now with low polygons/textures and looks dated today. There are better looking mods today by gt-imt by example, or grid mod 6...
I recommend Absolute LeMans mod at f1c by @Jempy and his team because it is still in development today contrary to scc prototypes mod which is abandoned for a very long time now.
That said, take a look here :
Thank you mate! Will have a look at it!

Last edited:
I'll just mention that the period we cover is not the same at all as SCC Mod ... and that we surely will not cover it.... as it's still existing.
Absolute LeMans mod covers a period from the sixties till the end of Group C time when it'll be complete ... +- 1993.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%