Heusinkveld Sprint VS ProtoSimTech PT2 Pedals

I'm looking for a quality pedal set but without going to the $1000+. I'm looking in the $400-$700 range. The only 2 pedal sets I've seen in that price range are the HE Sprints and PST PT2s. Does any one know of any others?

Has anyone tried the PST PT2 pedals - a more recent revision preferably? I know Sim Racing Garage did a review, and it was good, but he had a much earlier revision of the pedals.

I like a real strong brake and the SRG video said that the PST PT2s can be set to almost feel like 200 Kg of force, at least 100 Kg, even though the loadcell is a 50 Kg one so it sounds like the 50 Kg PST loadcell is not a problem VS the HE Sprint's 65 Kg.

Of course feel, hardware adjustability, and software adjustability can make a big difference so that can definitely be a deciding factor.

Looks-wise, I don't care. Sure, I'd love to have a set of all black pedals (HE Sprints have some black) to go with the clean, black look of the rest of my cockpit but looks are purely a bonus to me and make no difference to my decision.

PST are closing down I think - or so I read :unsure:
Ya but they're making them until 2021 (the end of 2020 are his words) so I don't think that's a problem.

Yeah... shame too. They are the pedals I wanted once I get an 80x20 rig... their clutch mechanism was awesome. My csp v3 feel good but those must feel even better!
Surprisingly, the clutch mechanism on the CSP V2s are much more pronounced than the V3s.This is something I don't think I've ever seen/heard any review mention.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years