Heusinkveld Sprint Brake Pedal Squeak

Hi all, does anyone who has the sprint pedals have or has had a squeaking brake pedal, where it was squeaking from and if you were able to fix it how?
I have cleaned and used the recommended lubricant in different spots and the squeak will go away for a few minutes before returning.
It seems to do it once the preload stage of the brake press has been completed.
Cheers

I had this problem before, make sure you lubricate the spots shown in the manual for maintaining your brake pedal specifically.

I have done so numerous times but it has not made any difference. I pulled the brake pedal completing apart today, lubricated pivot points and the back where the rod goes. Cleaned any gunk buildup away, was quite for a few minutes then starting squeaking again, it is really doing my head in now.

Upvote 0
I have the he pro's so not sure if applies to you but i had squeak on my accelerator pedal.

What i discovered was it was the spring , all i had to do was experiment with rotating the spring a little bit at a time and found a spot where it no longer does this , but if i rotate the spring back it will make the squeal again.

No lubing of pivot points made any difference to the squeak , only rotating the spring fixed it.

Upvote 0
Hi all, does anyone who has the sprint pedals have or has had a squeaking brake pedal, where it was squeaking from and if you were able to fix it how?
I have cleaned and used the recommended lubricant in different spots and the squeak will go away for a few minutes before returning.
It seems to do it once the preload stage of the brake press has been completed.
Cheers
Could you send an email to support@heusinkveld.com ? A short video of the squeek would be helpful!

Upvote 0
I have the he pro's so not sure if applies to you but i had squeak on my accelerator pedal.

What i discovered was it was the spring , all i had to do was experiment with rotating the spring a little bit at a time and found a spot where it no longer does this , but if i rotate the spring back it will make the squeal again.

No lubing of pivot points made any difference to the squeak , only rotating the spring fixed it.
Thanks for the info, I am pretty sure it is coming from the bottom pivot but I am willing to try anything.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back