Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint - Preset Sharing

I haven't seen a space to do this yet? Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction?

I am looking for other people's custom pedal presets for HE's smart control software.

Hopefully, we can all collaborate!

Go to the Heusinkveld site under the support section. There are SmartControl presets there for iRacing and AC. They can provide an idea for how the profiles can/should be manipulated and then applied to other titles.

Upvote 0
I have the HE profiles, and i understand how they are used. Simply wondering if there is a space where people share their profiles for others to try. I play a lot of different sims and don't have the time to get a set up for each one.

Upvote 0
I have the HE profiles, and i understand how they are used. Simply wondering if there is a space where people share their profiles for others to try. I play a lot of different sims and don't have the time to get a set up for each one.
Luckily you don't have to. :)
The pedals work just fine with the default, straight curves. :)

Upvote 0
I need to check out the iRacing forums. Thanks!

And I just saw your presets page :)
https://heusinkveld.com/sim-pedals-sprint-smartcontrol-presets/?v=7516fd43adaa

I just played with the pedal curves and dropped 2.5 seconds off my lap time that I was working on!!!!

First I calibrated to a full 65kg of force. Apparently in the heat of the race I'm bearing down on it pretty hard!

Combined with the VRS data to compare my braking curves, I was able to apply a custom S curve to the braking profile and then I added Sense +2 to the throttle profile. Just Wonderful !!!

I was getting into the anti-lock brakes on the 488GT3 too much. I got my timing for braking to match very well with the reference in VRS and at one point over compensated just a bit pulled the setting back a bit and almost matched the reference curves exactly. Or half of them anyway. I still need to improve my timing on the other three.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I need to check out the iRacing forums. Thanks!

And I just saw your presets page :)
https://heusinkveld.com/sim-pedals-sprint-smartcontrol-presets/?v=7516fd43adaa

I just played with the pedal curves and dropped 2.5 seconds off my lap time that I was working on!!!!

First I calibrated to a full 65kg of force. Apparently in the heat of the race I'm bearing down on it pretty hard!

Combined with the VRS data to compare my braking curves, I was able to apply a custom S curve to the braking profile and then I added Sense +2 to the throttle profile. Just Wonderful !!!

I was getting into the anti-lock brakes on the 488GT3 too much. I got my timing for braking to match very well with the reference in VRS and at one point over compensated just a bit pulled the setting back a bit and almost matched the reference curves exactly. Or half of them anyway. I still need to improve my timing on the other three.

Could You post a screenshot of the settings please. i'm finding it hard to set up to my liking

Thanks

Upvote 0
Could You post a screenshot of the settings please. i'm finding it hard to set up to my liking

Thanks

This is a long ways back. I haven't messed with it since I inverted my pedals and played with the rubber blocks again. Now I have nearly perfect 25-30% trail braking at the transition where I have to bear down on the brake pedal. I love how it feels and haven't been tweaking my brakes since I did that. I'm running linear at the moment.

pedals_5382.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is a long ways back. I haven't messed with it since I inverted my pedals and played with the rubber blocks again. Now I have nearly perfect 25-30% trail braking at the transition where I have to bear down on the brake pedal. I love how it feels and haven't been tweaking my brakes since I did that. I'm running linear at the moment.

View attachment 427921

Thanks kindly for the input. Would you say the curve function on the Sprint's is in the "must have" category, or more in line with "cool feature I play with a few times" ? I've my heart set on hydraulic, it's just the few reviews like your earlier one raving about this feature that gives me pause.

Upvote 0

View attachment 427921
Do you have more photos of your solution? And parts list?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Do you have more photos of your solution? And parts list?

Thanks
I have a long build thread. With many pictures and it has changed over time. Not sure if I ever included measurements.

I've added HRS pedal faces, and moved to very large quick release levers.
InvertedPedalAssembly_6685.jpg

I'm in the process of replacing my isolated foot plate that had two Aura's under it to this which will support a BK-CT and TST-329. Unfortunately the parts list for this includes Aluminum plate, Aluminum tubing, and requires a drill press and cutting tools.
plateComplete_6806.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a long build thread. With many pictures and it has changed over time. Not sure if I ever included measurements.

I've added HRS pedal faces, and moved to very large quick release levers.
View attachment 500338

I'm in the process of replacing my isolated foot plate that had two Aura's under it to this which will support a BK-CT and TST-329. Unfortunately the parts list for this includes Aluminum plate, Aluminum tubing, and requires a drill press and cutting tools.
View attachment 500351
Thank yo so much!

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years