Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint - Preset Sharing

Jack Dulmage

10RPM
Jun 22, 2018
I haven't seen a space to do this yet? Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction?

I am looking for other people's custom pedal presets for HE's smart control software.

Hopefully, we can all collaborate!

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
I saw a topic on the iRacing forums about this, however it's only available if you have an active subscription.
I am working on another batch that we'll add to the existing .zip soon.

Reactions: Jack Dulmage

Jack Dulmage

10RPM
Jun 22, 2018
I took a look, couldn't find anything where people are sharing profiles, more or less just discussions surrounding the software...

dhmotor

100RPM
Premium
Apr 28, 2017
Go to the Heusinkveld site under the support section. There are SmartControl presets there for iRacing and AC. They can provide an idea for how the profiles can/should be manipulated and then applied to other titles.

Jack Dulmage

10RPM
Jun 22, 2018
I have the HE profiles, and i understand how they are used. Simply wondering if there is a space where people share their profiles for others to try. I play a lot of different sims and don't have the time to get a set up for each one.

Enzo Fazzi

Always sideways
Premium
Apr 18, 2014
I have the HE profiles, and i understand how they are used. Simply wondering if there is a space where people share their profiles for others to try. I play a lot of different sims and don't have the time to get a set up for each one.
Luckily you don't have to. :)
The pedals work just fine with the default, straight curves. :)

RCHeliguy

2000RPM
Premium
Jan 19, 2019
I need to check out the iRacing forums. Thanks!

And I just saw your presets page :)
https://heusinkveld.com/sim-pedals-sprint-smartcontrol-presets/?v=7516fd43adaa

I just played with the pedal curves and dropped 2.5 seconds off my lap time that I was working on!!!!

First I calibrated to a full 65kg of force. Apparently in the heat of the race I'm bearing down on it pretty hard!

Combined with the VRS data to compare my braking curves, I was able to apply a custom S curve to the braking profile and then I added Sense +2 to the throttle profile. Just Wonderful !!!

I was getting into the anti-lock brakes on the 488GT3 too much. I got my timing for braking to match very well with the reference in VRS and at one point over compensated just a bit pulled the setting back a bit and almost matched the reference curves exactly. Or half of them anyway. I still need to improve my timing on the other three.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrRob