Sell Heusinkveld Engineering Sim Pedals Ultimate

Simon Marshall

Team Rookie Monsters #73
I've had these since December 2017, but inherited the kick-plate with a second hand rig I bought. I have also drilled 4 holes in the kick plate but have plugged them with counter-sunk bolts - see photos.

I dont think I need to go on about how good they are or how important your pedals are, but I took these off in May and its taken me this long to part with them as they are an aesthetic thing of beauty. I'm only selling as I had the opportunity to try some HPP's and cant justify having both and using only one.

I've used them for 6 months only and have all the packaging, stickers, invoice, elastomers, control box, allen keys, boxes, USB cable, etc. They were always mounted inverted which I figure means all the dirt from your shoes/feet will fall away and not into the pedals. As they have been inverted the angle is different in the photos look more upright than if they are upright, but the amount of adjustments on these is incredible.

The price is 25% off new price and I will ship for free to anywhere in Europe - insured and tracked.

£1000

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline