Heros of Presto GP

Here is another table from season 8. It is partly made to honer those at the top, but also as a healthy reminder to all on what makes a great season (optimising these stats).

This list is unfair by nature, I just sorted it after finished races and then attendance. E.g. someone might have had 100% attendance but appear low on this list because being crashed out 3 times.

But I think we can all agree that finishing 10 out of 10 races is a great acheivement :)

Name - Finish - Att. - Reason
Peter Marshall - 10 - 10 -
kurt kjellin - 10 - 10 -
valerio vinassa - 9 - 10 -
Nicolai Nicholson - 9 - 10 -
Eliezer Bartik - 8 - 10 -
Reik Major - 8 - 9 - Had a baby
Andy Paries - 8 - 9 - Technical issue
sean greenlaw - 8 - 8 - Had to work
Nicolas Rouge - 8 - 8 - Travels (voyage)
Anthony Ishak - 7 - 10
Valter Ostman - 7 - 10
Tim McIver - 7 - 9 - Overslept
David Turnbull - 6 - 10
Kennett Ylitalo - 6 - 8 - Started in round 2
Jonas Lex - 6 - 8 - Busy with school
Marko Vuori - 6 - 7 - Didn't join until round 4
Vincenzo Cavaliere - 6 - 7 - Disappeared for 3 rounds mid season
jim hawley - 6 - 7 - Moving
Bob Luneski - 4 - 8 - Injuries
Bob Laube - 3 - 7 - Busy

Season 7:
Vincenzo, Peter and Kurt all scored points in all 10 races(25 point places).

Season 6:
Andy scored points in all races (12 point places).

its a great achievement to finish every race and i salute the guys how have managed it ;) , im an ever present since i started at presto with the f3000 at istanbull in season 2, ive never managed to go a full season finishing every race yet, its something i always aim for when starting a season but we all know it never works out quite how you think (unless your reik) :D lol.

sometimes its accidents with others that cause the dnf's and sometimes its my own mistakes, either way its learning from whatever happens that matters and i for one have learned loads by being with presto for so long and not only on how to conduct myself in a forum :roflmao: but also how to look at incidents objectively instead of rushing in head first and going after someone to blame, if we can all just get through the season with as little mistakes and as much fun as possible then i think this will be the best season of presto.

to the heros of presto :thumbsup:

I might add that Season 7 Vincenzo, Peter and Kurt scored points in all races while in season 6 Andy did :) (and in season 6 we only had 12 point places).

I guess this means that Peter and Kurt have done at least 20 races in a row in the points (finishing).

I have already mentioned, but it deserves to be mentioned again, that Valerio have not missed a race since round 3 in season 1, iow 100% attendance last 73 races, or not missed a race since October 2008 :)

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE... is it possible, do my eyes deceive me... Peter, have you never missed a Presto GP race, including the Beta season we had in the spring of 2008 (when Bush still was President)? That would be 81 races in total, our whole history :) (I remember Jim was in this club for a long time, until an unfortunate trip to the alps got in the way :))

What can i say, Vale is the man ! Watching this vid makes me :).
Unbelieveble how quick he noticed that i was stuck and how fast he reacted to that.
He makes superman look like a bumblebee ! :cool:
This shows how great this league is.

My thoughts exactly, most realize what is happening here after they've passed the situation. Shows also that the initial reaction was altruistic, you don't have a lot of time to make up your mind.. Makes one wonder how i would've done there, probably drove away and realizing half way down the straight that i could've helped. That theme music is the bomb, makes me want to share the video!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 38.9%