PC1 Here's why I can't play pCars....why? why? why?

I was pretty disappointed with the ffb with pCars when it came out, but the graphics were great.

Tonight, I tried pCars again and the ffb was pretty good - even though I haven't changed any settings. So, I bought the DLC US cars pack. Everything seemed to work fine. Then, after a pitstop, here's what I end up with as my driver's cockpit view. I've had this bug since the 1st patch. I can't believe it hasn't been fixed since.
I call this the Mark Webber view.
How do I fix this?

Last edited:
I was pretty disappointed with the ffb with pCars when it came out, but the graphics were great.

Tonight, I tried pCars again and the ffb was pretty good - even though I haven't changed any settings. So, I bought the DLC US cars pack. Everything seemed to work fine. Then, after a pitstop, here's what I end up with as my driver's cockpit view. I've had this bug since the 1st patch. I can't believe it hasn't been fixed since.
I call this the Mark Webber view.
How do I fix this?

Looks like an issue with your profile data. Make a backup of your pcars folder in My Documents as well as of your userdata folder (X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<yoursteamuserid>\234630\local\project cars) and then delete both.

My profile got corrupted after some patch very early on so I could never see any empty dedicated servers until I deleted all my profile data last week.

Looks like an issue with your profile data. Make a backup of your pcars folder in My Documents as well as of your userdata folder (X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<yoursteamuserid>\234630\local\project cars) and then delete both.
My profile got corrupted after some patch very early on so I could never see any empty dedicated servers until I deleted all my profile data last week.

Much appreciated. fixed it.
Wow, I didn't know there was a voice that narrated or guided you through the game process. Interesting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back