ARCA Sim Racing

ok Driver suit and helmet next item,if you have some suggestion for the helmet gime me your idea
helmet could be like that
09g.jpg

but overall, no idea - see this anyone anytime :redface:.

Hi EricRush Racing car.jpg
I'm Rick of Rush Racing and I just joined RaceDepartment and also trying to become a licensed member. I wish I knew how to paint cars but I don't, I'm not smart as you, lol . If you would not mind painting a car skin for me. I would be very thankful to you. I have a picture of the skin paint and will try to send it to you. Manufacturer FORD
Number 107 ( Yellow )
Prim Sponsor Rush Racing
Sec Sponsor McCauley Propellers
Logo Rush Star ( on the hood )
Color If you could swap the paint use florecent green as main color and black as sec color just swap from what the picture is also make the star on the hood in black line to stand out against the green. Please let me know if I can help Thanks Rick

Hi all!

I wonder if there are some track graphic updates for ARCA. On Screenshots the track surface and surroundings always looks much better than mine. I run ARCA on max detail and high resolution, so I don't really know how to get more out of it. I found a high res sky mod but that's it.
Do you have any tips?

Regards,

Moritz

Hi EricView attachment 35229
I'm Rick of Rush Racing and I just joined RaceDepartment and also trying to become a licensed member. I wish I knew how to paint cars but I don't, I'm not smart as you, lol . If you would not mind painting a car skin for me. I would be very thankful to you. I have a picture of the skin paint and will try to send it to you. Manufacturer FORD
Number 107 ( Yellow )
Prim Sponsor Rush Racing
Sec Sponsor McCauley Propellers
Logo Rush Star ( on the hood )
Color If you could swap the paint use florecent green as main color and black as sec color just swap from what the picture is also make the star on the hood in black line to stand out against the green. Please let me know if I can help Thanks Rick

hi Rick

check this for see if you like it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%