Help with updating....making it easier?

Hey guys....when I originally bought GSC V1.00 and then did the upgrade to V1.10 it was pretty easy. Then came V1.15 , then V1.20 , ect......

Every time I go to do a fresh install ( because of numerous mods ) I always have to start from the original DL of V1.00 , then do each and every update in order to get to the latest version. Is there a way to just download a full V1.25 and start from there every time instead of doing every single update one at a time? Doing it the way I have been doing it has started to become a pain and it seems like it takes forever to do it step by step.

And also....quick question for Reiza , or anyone else that might know. I haven't downloaded the Steam version yet , because the last I heard was you couldn't install any mods into it. I did receive my Steam activation code about a month ago , but just haven't used it yet because i have to keep the vanilla version.

What would totally solve everything is , having the Steam account up and running , having it automatically update and being able to install mods as well. Of course only having the Steam account version....may get really cluttered with all the mods.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%