Help with sound card choice

• Deleted member 197115

As I mentioned before even some onboard cards support separate independent output for HP and line out. Check out your motherboard.

not sure if I know what you mean I'm sorry not as computer savvy as you with the terminology

He means that some motherboards have more than one audio output, so one could be dedicated to game sound and one to kickers. Note this is not the same as having 2 jack's, as they can be for the same output. If in doubt easiest option is a usb soundcard. You can always add a multichannel internal soundcard later if you expand your tactile setup.

how are you planning to physically run your Bks?
what are you goals with the Bks?
do you want it to give you feedback from the front and back of the car, or the left and right of the car?

Thats going to matter as far as whether to get a 2nd sound card or not, unless your mobo has separate 5.1 surround sound output jacks for front speakers and rear speakers.

some onboard cards support separate independent output for HP and line out

not sure if I know what you mean I'm sorry not as computer savvy as you with the terminology
If you download and install SimHub, go to the ShakeIt Bass Shakers section and check Sound Output:
SimHubShakeIt.png

...then you may see more than one option for OUTPUT SELECTION, even if only motherboard audio.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%