F1 2013 Help with patches

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
HI all, I just switched from Xbox to PC and would like to know where I can download the patches that Codemasters released to correct the game. I cant find them

Is there a patch that will take care of all the fixes?

I really need to fix the FF problem that patch 2 fixes

thanks

All patches are taken care of by Steam as William said. If you need additional details and info about the game and Steam, then this sticky post will answer most of them.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ted-wheels-controllers-recommendations.73877/

Thanks guys. So If i downloaded a cracked version of the game then that wouldnt work? I know I should buy it shoudnt I?
If I buy the game via EB games its cheaper will that version update automatically when I install it?

Thanks guys. So If i downloaded a cracked version of the game then that wouldnt work? I know I should buy it shoudnt I?
If I buy the game via EB games its cheaper will that version update automatically when I install it?

Yes you should buy it.

We do not support or discuss cracked versions of any game, members who are found to be using one are usually banned from the website for a fixed amount of time.

If you are on a console, then I have no idea of the second-hand market for the game, and the use and transfer of the game key.

On the PC the game MUST be registered via Steam, no matter where you buy it from (digitally or DVD). Personally I would never buy a second-hand PC DVD version, as the key has probably been used and cannot be transferred. Buy a digital download version (Steam Key), you can get them on many gaming web stores, often cheaper than Steam itself. Steam do have tremendous sales quite frequently though.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back